Young Dro Thread:I Co-Sign Myself & Drocabulary Mixtape Out Now (Day Two Comin Soon )(P.O.L.O.??)

Y'all really fans of Dro like that? I never saw the hype behind dude. I was hoping maybe Burn One's production would at least attract some attention to this tape, but he only produced 2 and Dro is just rambling over there.

had so much hope for this *****...killed his career w/ that futuristic **** :smh:

To me that's what took him to the height of his popularity. Black Boy/White Boy is a hood classic. To me T.I. going to jail and his 2nd album leaking then getting shelved killed his career. N_a ain't have no guidance.

had so much hope for this *****...killed his career w/ that futuristic **** 
mean.gif
To me that's what took him to the height of his popularity. Black Boy/White Boy is a hood classic. To me T.I. going to jail and his 2nd album leaking then getting shelved killed his career. N_a ain't have no guidance.
Personally I think BBWB mostly helped LA's career, before that he was just somebody on Dro tracks to Lamborghini Leland to Crush Da Block

Lyrically he's still there on RLR. The production was cool, not amazing, but just mixtape par. He needs some original beats from Jazze Pha, Lex Luger, Mike Will, Boi1da etc. I actually think him and Young L would sound good too. Maybe even working with GOOD Music could get him that polished sound he needs.

I was ready to give up on Dro. But after hearing the Burn One produced tracks on RLR and that Vatican track, he still got it in him. 

Sounded hungry on this

Dro messed around and let 2 Chainz control that ignorant/ entertainment rap lane :smh: I used to mess with Dro HEAVY. Son just vanished after the ain't I remix.

Y'all really fans of Dro like that? I never saw the hype behind dude. I was hoping maybe Burn One's production would at least attract some attention to this tape, but he only produced 2 and Dro is just rambling over there.

There were endless reasons for optimism circa 2005 but I have no idea what these dudes still see in him.

Best Thang Smokin came out SIX years ago!

this tape better not disappoint...& how come my itunes never show cover art from datpiff?

I wonder what lit the fire under his *** to start working again ? Dude is almost pushing 8 years in between albums

Back
Top Bottom