Young Dro Thread:I Co-Sign Myself & Drocabulary Mixtape Out Now (Day Two Comin Soon )(P.O.L.O.??)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
t.i playing with this mans budget

Not surprised, he be retweetin dudes tellin him he need to be on another label and when you think about he should.

Damn, I would update the discography but they *****ed up my account. Just downloaded RIP 2 but didnt listen, is there any original production on this.

this tape is entertaining as hell.. i wish it was longer though.

the jabs at that boy stevie j are too funny.

Dude is actually rapping for about 5 minutes total on this "tape"
laugh.gif

What has he been doing?

The hell is dem racks? Why couldn't he just get the I got that sack instrumental? :lol:

And the Steebie J skit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

back.png

not hyped anymore just want to hear the Macboney & Young Thug features. 
tired.gif
 Grand Hustle is toast, rap game Jamarcus Russell

On track 3 and I'm feeling it so far. This is the last chance I'm giving this dude though, it seem like he didn't know what to do when TIP went away in 2009.

Last edited:
Not feeling it. Beat selection is terrible. Dro still has it though, if he can get in the studio with the right producers he might have one left in him.

23106283749baller put me onto that Mac Boney a few months back and that's the only dude out of all of them I'm trying to hear.

:lol:

Last edited:
I am disgusted 
laugh.gif

This _ should just try his hand at comedy cause he clearly don't give a half a damb about music anymore...

I had about 6 tracks I was really feeling. Like i said in my other post this was the last shot I was giving him, but we'll see what's on the horizon for him. I just hate to see him releasing mediocre **** because I remember playing the hell outta of his music from 06-08. In 06 I had just got my license and had Best Thang Smokin playing while driving my momma minivan around town. Giving no dambs, his **** was :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom