Young Dro Thread:I Co-Sign Myself & Drocabulary Mixtape Out Now (Day Two Comin Soon )(P.O.L.O.??)

Y'all had me hyped. Halfway through the intro I thought to myself damn, Dro back on his ****.

Rest of the tape is just aight. Prob like 5-6 songs that will make the rotation.

I don't know WTF going on in ATL, but _s need some new slang.

Dro said eat a ***** ***, no seasoning. 3rd time i'm heard a atlanta say that **** on a track in the past month. Other than that, tape jammin'.

Dro still got on his salamander sandals. :pimp:

Dro said eat a ***** ***, no seasoning. 3rd time i'm heard a atlanta say that **** on a track in the past month. Other than that, tape jammin'.

Dro still got on his salamander sandals.
pimp.gif
lol I had to run it back and make sure I heard right. 
mean.gif

Dro still got on his salamander sandals.
pimp.gif
Why would that ever be slang? Why would anybody ever say that?  All that DL activity in the A done carried over into the slang 
laugh.gif

Tape is cool. Kind of repetitive though. Dude has had YEARS to put this together, I expected better.

grand hustle gang gone drop the ball again :smh:

if this doesn't have the potential of being the anthem of the summer I don't know what does

grand hustle gang gone drop the ball again
mean.gif

if this doesn't have the potential of being the anthem of the summer I don't know what does
Don't think they dropped the ball, they just had to get the radio edit out which I don't think they originally made.

I don't think "F dat B" as a chrous would've been good edited 
laugh.gif

As a dro fan, it's meh to me. Light someone said his original "sophomore" album would be flames. This one feels like it came too late

Back
Top Bottom