You'd Be Lying If You Said You Haven't Smashed A Below Average Chick..

Originally Posted by Wade187

Honestly who gives a %%+#. If you do or don't at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Dudes talking about their standards too high for that, really? Na you just too shallow. These "dimes" are just as disgusting and have just as little to offer. Dudes stay basing %%+# off a #%@%%@+ looks, if you find a good looking lame $!$@ and someone else just got some bomb @@$%! from a ugly broad how are you winning? Cause your cum bucket looked better? Idk about this whole imaginary scale but I've been attracted to non dimes therefore I've @%@%!% them. I'm old enough to know that honestly no one cares who you $!$@, and I've had enough women to know that looks don't mean a damn thing.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Honestly who gives a %%+#. If you do or don't at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Dudes talking about their standards too high for that, really? Na you just too shallow. These "dimes" are just as disgusting and have just as little to offer. Dudes stay basing %%+# off a #%@%%@+ looks, if you find a good looking lame $!$@ and someone else just got some bomb @@$%! from a ugly broad how are you winning? Cause your cum bucket looked better? Idk about this whole imaginary scale but I've been attracted to non dimes therefore I've @%@%!% them. I'm old enough to know that honestly no one cares who you $!$@, and I've had enough women to know that looks don't mean a damn thing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

many chicks got bangin bodies and arent all that in the face or cute in the face but fat

Peep Game wrote:
Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The best p I ever had was from so called below average chicks. But I don't hit dimes like most of ya'll on here. I find myself settling for the around the way girl most of the time who is just cool to be around. Funny chicks are a turn on and most of the dimes we beast over don't even perform in bed like that.

But the chicks probably say the same about us dudes...what if the females of NT started making threads about average dudes..."he thought he was hitting the spot last night...girl if he only knew."

this would be funny as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

5.5/10 is above average though

ive smashed a fattie before. was in a dry spell at the time. so disgusted with myself looking back at it. she was kinda hairy too
sick.gif
"Since when?
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

For real, I hope dude doesn't consider that above average in school.

so you guys follow the 7/10 is average? thats a horrible scale to judge a population by. i follow the normal distribution. makes more sense if you look at 5/10 is hotter than 50% of the population. 9/10 = hotter than 90% etc. 
so id say 5.5/10 is slightly above the median/average, which would be equivalent to your 7.2/10

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

qnl3j9.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

like 30 percent of the girls I smashed were average or below, but they get on top and finish you off I got no complaints...but when your crew sees the girl leave in the morning, the jokes don't stop

may have to find a 5 and under tonight...its getting COLD for me in NYC
5 and under though...it aint THAT cold in NYC brah
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I need to start getting in layup drills, before the SEASON tips off, the NBA isnt the only one not playing right now
tired.gif
hence the cold reference

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so you guys follow the 7/10 is average? thats a horrible scale to judge a population by. i follow the normal distribution. makes more sense if you look at 5/10 is hotter than 50% of the population. 9/10 = hotter than 90% etc. 
so id say 5.5/10 is slightly above the median/average, which would be equivalent to your 7.2/10
I see what you're saying about that. It's all subjective and based on preferences anyway, but I guess when I think of a 5/10, I'm thinking of something
REALLY bad, and that same thing may amount to decent or a shoulder shrug to other people.

I find it kinda funny you're gettin a lot of love for that statement when this thread is supposedly based purely on looks, and that personality/goals/etc are supposed to be
apart of somebody anyway. There's loads of subpar looking girls with great personalities, and there's loads of "dimes" who are about nothing at all. Isn't there nice medium
to that? Couldn't people find a "dime" who does have a great personality and has something good going for themselves, whether it's a smash&dash or something long term? 
So no, I don't think anybody who said their standards are "too high" are "shallow" at all. Problem is, dudes seem not to know what standards are in the first place. Looks
definitely aren't everything, but that should be common knowledge. Personality should come first big time, like a car engine or brakes, but some of your statement came off
as being salty cause quite a few dudes like a great paint job and nice wheels along  with their nice engines.

I've done it and dont mind. I remember i smashed a chick and she felt ashamaed and didnt want her friends to know he put out on the first night. I was dancing in the streeets knowing that no one would ever know.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I find it kinda funny you're gettin a lot of love for that statement when this thread is supposedly based purely on looks, and that personality/goals/etc are supposed to be
apart of somebody anyway. There's loads of subpar looking girls with great personalities, and there's loads of "dimes" who are about nothing at all. Isn't there nice medium
to that? Couldn't people find a "dime" who does have a great personality and has something good going for themselves, whether it's a smash&dash or something long term? 
So no, I don't think anybody who said their standards are "too high" are "shallow" at all. Problem is, dudes seem not to know what standards are in the first place. Looks
definitely aren't everything, but that should be common knowledge. Personality should come first big time, like a car engine or brakes, but some of your statement came off
as being salty cause quite a few dudes like a great paint job and nice wheels along  with their nice engines.

This thread is about SMASHING. You and other dudes talking about standards. If we were talking about dating that's a different story, but standards has nothing to do with looks. When you *!*@ a random girl you aint any better because the !%+ you @@%$#$* looks better than the next girl. She just as dirty. And I'm the furthest thing from salty, like I said I've never found the need to *!*@ a girl I'm not attracted to. I'm not saying anything about personality or none of that i'm saying if your just smashing no one cares. Cause every female has a vagina and if that's what you after find one you enjoy, *!*@ all that "dime" talk. If your "standards" are too high to have casual sex then don't enter threads about smashing.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom