You'd Be Lying If You Said You Haven't Smashed A Below Average Chick..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I can honestly say I have never smash anything less than a 7.

I wish I could say that, but I've smashed more girls than I can count so....

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The best p I ever had was from so called below average chicks. But I don't hit dimes like most of ya'll on here. I find myself settling for the around the way girl most of the time who is just cool to be around. Funny chicks are a turn on and most of the dimes we beast over don't even perform in bed like that.

But the chicks probably say the same about us dudes...what if the females of NT started making threads about average dudes..."he thought he was hitting the spot last night...girl if he only knew."
this

naw ive been too damn picky all my life even passed on some solid 8/10 ladies for stupid reasons
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

5.5/10 is above average though

ive smashed a fattie before. was in a dry spell at the time. so disgusted with myself looking back at it. she was kinda hairy too
sick.gif
dHHRQ.png

I think this all boils down to everyone's definition of average. I can easily imagine dudes saying only 7 or 8 above are actually smashing average chicks on others' scales.

Originally Posted by coryturner

The best p I ever had was from so called below average chicks. But I don't hit dimes like most of ya'll on here. I find myself settling for the around the way girl most of the time who is just cool to be around. Funny chicks are a turn on and most of the dimes we beast over don't even perform in bed like that.

But the chicks probably say the same about us dudes...what if the females of NT started making threads about average dudes..."he thought he was hitting the spot last night...girl if he only knew."

this would be funny as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive smashed a fattie before. was in a dry spell at the time. so disgusted with myself looking back at it. she was kinda hairy too
sick.gif
"Since when?
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

For real, I hope dude doesn't consider that above average in school.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

sick.gif
dHHRQ.png

Dead
I've smashed a couple. A white chick and a black chick. They both had killer dome
pimp.gif
The black chick performed better and was more fun to smash though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coryturner

this would be funny as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO!!!!!!

like 30 percent of the girls I smashed were average or below, but they get on top and finish you off I got no complaints...but when your crew sees the girl leave in the morning, the jokes don't stop

may have to find a 5 and under tonight...its getting COLD for me in NYC

Big girls give bomb head. Anything that requires them putting something in their mouth they're good at

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

like 30 percent of the girls I smashed were average or below, but they get on top and finish you off I got no complaints...but when your crew sees the girl leave in the morning, the jokes don't stop

may have to find a 5 and under tonight...its getting COLD for me in NYC
5 and under though...it aint THAT cold in NYC brah
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by illwill24

Big girls give bomb head. Anything that requires them putting something in their mouth they're good at

QFT.  
I've messed with big girls that were pretty in the face.  But I couldn't mess with ugly slim chicks.  Big Pretty Girls > Ugly Slim Chicks

im down to smash a ugly chick as long as her +%% fat...hell i wouldnt give a damn wat she look like if im drunk, aint no shame in my game 

Originally Posted by eashawty

im down to smash a ugly chick as long as her +%% fat...hell i wouldnt give a damn wat she look like if im drunk, aint no shame in my game 

Retract my last statement about not smashin an ugly chick.  I agree with this.  IF the chick is ugly, I'd still smash based on if she got somethin else on her body that makes up for it like mass or chest or the mouth game

Honestly who gives a %%+#. If you do or don't at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Dudes talking about their standards too high for that, really? Na you just too shallow. These "dimes" are just as disgusting and have just as little to offer. Dudes stay basing %%+# off a #%@%%@+ looks, if you find a good looking lame $!$@ and someone else just got some bomb @@$%! from a ugly broad how are you winning? Cause your cum bucket looked better? Idk about this whole imaginary scale but I've been attracted to non dimes therefore I've @%@%!% them. I'm old enough to know that honestly no one cares who you $!$@, and I've had enough women to know that looks don't mean a damn thing.

Guess I'll play. Smashed a 4.5 lol and a solid 6 no fat chicks I draw the line right there man!

But I only date 8.5-10 I swear lol

Originally Posted by Wade187

Honestly who gives a %%+#. If you do or don't at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Dudes talking about their standards too high for that, really? Na you just too shallow. These "dimes" are just as disgusting and have just as little to offer. Dudes stay basing %%+# off a #%@%%@+ looks, if you find a good looking lame $!$@ and someone else just got some bomb @@$%! from a ugly broad how are you winning? Cause your cum bucket looked better? Idk about this whole imaginary scale but I've been attracted to non dimes therefore I've @%@%!% them. I'm old enough to know that honestly no one cares who you $!$@, and I've had enough women to know that looks don't mean a damn thing.
Realest %%%@ in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom