You'd Be Lying If You Said You Haven't Smashed A Below Average Chick..

My standards have not allowed me to smash anything below a 6.5...I just can't bring myself to even talk to a chick that I'm not attracted to like that. Never settle, keep your resume looking tight

100% false (for me). I've said this before, but that's the problem w/ a lot of dudes, they waste their meat on loads of fat or
just outright subpar^@% females, that by the time they get to a true dime, they don't even have the mental NOR the physical
capacity to deal with them. They spent all this time hittin up these Lindsey Lohan/Roseanne/Precious $!*!!# while not even
putting marginal effort into some Stacy Dash/Eva Mendes lookin women. Pretty sad actually.

10 dimes >>>>>> 300 wild boars

Below Average box > dime box

below average get down and dirty. No boundaries. Usually comes with a side of some great bop.

Dimes be prissy, too many off limits.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Slump buster. It happens.

this.
i've boofed 4's through 10's. i'm not picky when i'm getting my wang wet... but i'm not going out in public with anything less than a 7. anything lower than that and it's "come over and watch a movie" status. they know the deal.

i'll say this... those slumpbusters are responsible for 90% of the best fellashings i've ever received.

Even the hottest of men run through 5's and 6's. If it's there, you take it. A man's standards lessen as they get older.

5.5/10 is above average though

ive smashed a fattie before. was in a dry spell at the time. so disgusted with myself looking back at it. she was kinda hairy too
sick.gif

Dude said what's the point lol...to bust a %$&!!!!!!
Nobody said to wife, strictly stress relievers lol

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

below average get down and dirty. No boundaries. Usually comes with a side of some great bop.

laugh.gif
Really tho

Those of you who say I got higher standards obviously havent been drunk enough and still awake at enough random parties. Them dimes rarely get up to that level, and if they try theyre usually asleep at 9. The subpar chicks drink all night. Smash, no drama, no texts, no breakfast, swallow

What about chicks with a fine/cute face, big chest, no %+#, and a to close for comfort pudged out stomach?

Sadly im no brad pitt, i got that idris elba swag, i get lucky with some bad ones, but mostly the average, they must have a cute face though, below average happen out of my control sometimes you get to wasted.

Yup... sometimes, albeit rarely, thirst takes over. Its at times like this when my friends and I use binary code. Either 1 or 0 (smash or not). I've never smashed a 0. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

man this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

5.5/10 is above average though

ive smashed a fattie before. was in a dry spell at the time. so disgusted with myself looking back at it. she was kinda hairy too
sick.gif
Since when?
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Once, and yes I was intoxicated.

Not ashamed, but not proud.

But no one every said, on their death bed, that they regret not having less sex

The best p I ever had was from so called below average chicks. But I don't hit dimes like most of ya'll on here. I find myself settling for the around the way girl most of the time who is just cool to be around. Funny chicks are a turn on and most of the dimes we beast over don't even perform in bed like that.

But the chicks probably say the same about us dudes...what if the females of NT started making threads about average dudes..."he thought he was hitting the spot last night...girl if he only knew."

Originally Posted by gllahone84

The best p I ever had was from so called below average chicks. But I don't hit dimes like most of ya'll on here. I find myself settling for the around the way girl most of the time who is just cool to be around. Funny chicks are a turn on and most of the dimes we beast over don't even perform in bed like that.

But the chicks probably say the same about us dudes...what if the females of NT started making threads about average dudes..."he thought he was hitting the spot last night...girl if he only knew."

this would be funny as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom