YOU WANT A FRESH LINE UP THE FORMULA IS $70

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Originally Posted by romedadude

I need a lineup soooo bad, but I just can't risk letting somebody mess my head up. Rough look (nappy..no line)>messed up lineup/haircut IMO
Why dont you just go to a barber that you usually go to?
I'm in school two states away from home. I've had like 8 haircuts/lineups in the two years I've been here and I've only been satisfied with one. So I'll just roll with the rough look.

t-outliners are money. I'm just scared to line myself up, always think I'll push the line to far back
eyes.gif

Anybody know a good pair of clippers that have different sizes but not like how the one have plastic clip=ons for different size? just like different metal sizes?

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

Originally Posted by kmn2008

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what brand of clipper u got?
If your asking what's in the picture, they're andis t outliners which are trimmers for lineups/ facial hair.
But as far as clippers go, Im in the market for some andis masters.

so what is better:

those razors with disposable blades? or the razor that you sharpen and come in 1 piece?

i've had barbers use either one...

just curious what you guys think are better?

and if it is the disposable one, which blades are the best? or are all pretty much the same thing?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Anybody know a good pair of clippers that have different sizes but not like how the one have plastic clip=ons for different size? just like different metal sizes?

are you talking about the maroonish/borwn ones?? the ones that barbers use?...

I use a t-outliner and a regular blue gilllette razor and my shape ups always come out clean. I have been cutting my hair since I was 8 years old, for almost 21 years. I came a long way from bowl cuts, HORRIBLE shape ups, cutting myslef, and making my head bleed.

Originally Posted by copped

so what is better:

those razors with disposable blades? or the razor that you sharpen and come in 1 piece?

i've had barbers use either one...

just curious what you guys think are better?

and if it is the disposable one, which blades are the best? or are all pretty much the same thing?
pretty much the same

I've been using the T-outliner for about 8 years now and have no complaints. I'm too scared to use a razor though
eyes.gif

my skin is bruised from ricans using a straight razor on my head for 2 years while living in nyc.
the hair wont even grow over the line up mark.

Originally Posted by supreme math

my skin is bruised from ricans using a straight razor on my head for 2 years while living in nyc.
the hair wont even grow over the line up mark.
damn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

i want to learn how to use the razor but im scared ima cut myself or mess up my line-up

practice makes perfect...cant tell u how many times i nicked the hell outta myself...but now i got it down pat!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

are you talking about the maroonish/borwn ones?? the ones that barbers use?...  
Oster 76.
it's pricey though.

Dirty is right ..oster 76. If you want the best (for cutting), these are it!
They run about $80.00+ for clippers and $$$ for each blade size ($10-$20 a piece)

So do u guys use shaving cream or anything when u use a straight razor?
I just use the Outliner clippers, never used a razor...

Those Oster 76 are the truth! Those are next on the list once the my super tapers bite the dust. as for the T-liner....those trimmers go hard. next up is the straight razor. never tried it, but am intrigued. May have to pick that up soon.

Originally Posted by Uluv411

So do u guys use shaving cream or anything when u use a straight razor?
I just use the Outliner clippers, never used a razor...

Yeah and do yall use the straight razor on the back?  It's hard enough for me with the outliners and I cut myself often so I couldn't imagine using a straight razor back there. 

Back
Top Bottom