You Think God Is Looking Out For The City Of New Orleans (Sports Wise)

Forget that the Saints did nothing this year
grin.gif

But their success in 06-07; and the Hornets SURPRISE amount of success this year, does anything thing the sports gods (if you believe in it) are looking outfor that city. Because damn considering what that city has been through (and still going through) it feels good to see moving up in the sports world.

Watching NBA TV: New Orleans on the Rise

If God was really watching out for New Orleans, then the city probably wouldn't have been hit by a hurricane.

No.

I mean if they win the Championship against a better team I would say yeah.

But making it to the playoffs and coming home with nothing, its just a memory

Hornets really surprised me this year. My god i never saw this coming. sad that the hurricane had to hit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

Yeah it's the least God can do for destroying the city.

eyes.gif
You can't blame God for that...
BTW God has nothing to do with sports. It is great that NO's teams are doing so well though; I know if I were in that situation, having my teamsdo well would be a big boost for me.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

Yeah it's the least God can do for destroying the city.

eyes.gif
You can't blame God for that...
BTW God has nothing to do with sports. It is great that NO's teams are doing so well though; I know if I were in that situation, having my teams do well would be a big boost for me.

If I were in that situation, I would not give two-tenths of a damn about the basketball team, the football team, the local high-school softball team, oranything other than getting back on my feet and trying to help others trying to do the same...

Lol...but on topic with this thread, its awesome Chris Paul has had such a great year and led the team to a place nobody would have predicted it to go thissoon...

Of course not, everybody knows God is a Warriors fan
tongue.gif

But on the real...
BTW God has nothing to do with sports.
Agreed. Like, why do players say things like, "First and foremost I'd like to thank God for giving us this victory..." For real? God was on your side? God was playing AGAINST the other team? It wouldn't bother me if a player said he'd like to thank God for giving them theABILITY to win the game, but c'mon now, God wasn't playing against the other team.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

God? No.

Stern? Maybe.

co-sign. but more than likely it's cuz CP3 is that dude. but definitely, the NBA really tries to promote the Hornets, as did the NFL with theSaints.

Back
Top Bottom