You knew it was coming OFFICIAL Dread heads Vs. Wave heads ( dreads>waves)

It's time to stop beating around the bush here, to my dudes with the ceasars and fades with the waves fall back dreads are in here (dj khaled voice) we thebest( dj khaled voice) anyone choose to debate let's get it

indifferent.gif

Curls got played out when hair stores stop selling soul glow

And let's be real dreads make the females go crazy
Dreads> waves all day get use to it because (puffy voice) we ain't never gone stop take that take that( puffy voice)

Bald>>>>>>>>>>waves and dreads.

As soon as my facial hair grows to where i want it im going to shave my head. im tired to keeping my hair maintained

EDIT: 1800 post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Dreads played out never bruh you on it we even got the dudes from the bay rock em

i guess if i was black i would try it . i have a feeling i dont belong on this thread
laugh.gif

Braids are weak and got left back in 2003 braids are really played out I said waves because hey they still got rocked but I guess I can add the braids also

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...knowyour history esp if you rockin em. I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02

You must be from DC talking this stupdity.

A fresh cut> your head looking like a shag rug and smelling like a bathmat. Only Jamaicans can pull that off. Regular blacks with dreads look ghetto to me.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Bald>>>>>>>>>>waves and dreads.

Fasho' ...

eastpointoutlaw, pimpin' what them females be looking like where u at pimp??, I'm strugglin' downhere in ClayCo my dude.

What are you talking about braids have been around for centuries. Just because you see them a lot around your city doesn't make themplayed out.

A fresh cut> your head looking like a shag rug and smelling like a bathmat. Only Jamaicans can pull that off. Regular blacks with dreads look ghetto to me.

Wow.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You must be from DC talking this stupdity.

really tho? regular blacks...unless you know the person how can you tell the difference...

Back
Top Bottom