You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If youve never put water in the ketchup bottle to stretch when youre running real low 

If you've never had a random person walk up to you in a corner store and tell you they got that loud..

Bruh a cashier just told me he had that loud the other day :lol:

I was pumping my gas and he came outside and said, "bruh you look like you smoke, I got that loud.. Take my number down big bruh, hit me up I got u. I'll come to you, yeen even gotta drive".
I dapped him up and said fasho, I'll hit u up.

If you didn't dream of getting that 2 door cutlass with them Flo's on that ***

If you didn't play pick up and run

Last edited:

If youve never put water in the ketchup bottle to stretch when youre running real low 
I've never done this before. I do it with soap all the time though. Hate refilling the dispenser
mean.gif

Bruh a cashier just told me he had that loud the other day
laugh.gif

I was pumping my gas and he came outside and said, "bruh you look like you smoke, I got that loud.. Take my number down big bruh, hit me up I got u. I'll come to you, yeen even gotta drive".

The most random people in the hood sell drugs.
laugh.gif
But aren't you a bit offended when they assume you are definitely into criminal behavior and are not the police.
laugh.gif
I'm walking home minding my own business one day when a van rolls up on me when I'm walking past the strip club and the dude on the passenger side asks me where in the area to get weed. I was so offended
laugh.gif

The most random people in the hood sell drugs. :lol: But aren't you a bit offended when they assume you are definitely into criminal behavior and are not the police. :lol:

I'm more offended if they think I am police :smh:.

Rode my Asian homeboy round the way one time to cop....one of the corner boys asked if we were the boys. ***** must've thought this was rush hour. Highly offended :lol:.

...you ain't bang on the neighbors door and haul ***.
Me and my cousins did this one time in my aunts' building and this Dominican lady in her 60's came out with bat swinging. She caught my older cousin. I was out, jumped down two flights of steps. 
laugh.gif

My cousin didn't snitch on my aunt's apartment, she held him hostage until someone spoke. I forgot who snitched but I remember thinking "they're not about that life". 
laugh.gif

Everyone got in trouble except me because I was the baby. I was like 6-7 years old.

Bruh a cashier just told me he had that loud the other day :lol:

HOw you look like you smoke though? :lol:

Last edited:
Sharing a bed with siblings or cousins. 2 sleep by the headboard, 2 sleeping at the bottom of the mattress.

If you actually have full sets of dishes and silverware. If your moms don't own a cast iron skillet specifically for frying chicken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom