You could have went pro?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

no joke, i honestly think if i would have stayed playing soccer i could have made it big..
back in middle school, i used to practice with my brothers team who were 4 years older than me and coaches always asked my parents to have me on their teams.
I even made it to the "all star" team every year and played in LV and LA

i think about my stupid mistake all the damn time
smh.gif

did you ever play in the Dallas Cup?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

When I was around 14 and those years, I had trials with necaxa, atlante, atlas.

I wanted to win the world cup with mexico.

while I was with necaxa, they cut me for a mexican born player because I was born in the USA.
Damn, 
ohwell.gif
But is that why you're a U.S. fan now?

As for me I would've gotten at least a scholarship for baseball if I kept playing.

I prob coulda made it far with hockey or football. Dropped out of high school. Never even got the chance. Now im stuck with open hockey, and semi-pro football.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I prob coulda made it far with hockey or football. Dropped out of high school. Never even got the chance. Now im stuck with open hockey, and semi-pro football.

I feel you on that one. Those options have very little chance of help. Life eventually hit me and i put those dreams away. Although i still day dream
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

averaged 31 and 34 ppg for my varsity high school team in my junior and senior year. I played for Oak Hill Academy. But my family was really against me playin professional sport so decided to turn down all my college offers. Damnnn was 95% sure to make it to the big league as well.

scholarship?
was offered by NC state, Indiana , Illinois some other ones but turned them down

Originally Posted by tecca nena

averaged 31 and 34 ppg for my varsity high school team in my junior and senior year. I played for Oak Hill Academy. But my family was really against me playin professional sport so decided to turn down all my college offers. Damnnn was 95% sure to make it to the big league as well.

scholarship?
was offered by NC state, Indiana , Illinois some other ones but turned them down
indifferent.gif
 parada cinco

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by bud dink

not pro but i think i could have got a scholarship. I was 6'7 and was an OK shooter
the good ol days, how tall are you now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha im around 6'5 or '6 now lets just say back then my scouting report was juiced

i was pro swimmer at my country, second best after my brother and once i beat him at breaststroke, but i dunno why i stopped with trainings, maybe because of streetball, but now i regret that
frown.gif

Its gonna be alot of ducktales in here.
laugh.gif

But I was highly recruited my sophmore/junior year in football. Ended up tearing a patella tendon in a dunk contest at a basketball camp
smh.gif
(I didnt even like playing b-ball)

I went on to have a mediocre year my senior year i had the "fastest limp in Alabama" but no big schools wanted to offer me. Bama, Auburn and UAB wanted to "grey shirt me or have me walk on because my injury was to risky. I went through depression and all that. Dont know if I would have went pro but I definitly would have went D-1

Originally Posted by tune205

laugh.gif

But I was a highly recruited sophmore/junior year in football. Ended up tearing a patella tendon in a dunk contest at a basketball camp
smh.gif

I went on to have a mediocre year my senior year i had the "fastest limp in Alabama" but no big schools wanted to offer me. Bama, Auburn and UAB wanted to "grey shirt me or have me walk on because my injury was to risky. I went through depression and all that. Dont know if I would have went pro but I definitly would have went D-1
Damn son, you remind me of Boobie from Friday Night Lights.  
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by tune205

laugh.gif

But I was a highly recruited sophmore/junior year in football. Ended up tearing a patella tendon in a dunk contest at a basketball camp
smh.gif

Damn son, you remind me of Boobie from Friday Night Lights.  
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Exactly what they called me my senior year
smh.gif

couldve went D1...i was a leading rusher in the CHSFL and was in the Daily News and all that..never made a highlight film nor hit the gym..too busy chasing
devil.gif

It's always messed up to see dudes talk like since they didnt make it, it's the end of life.

Dudes be straight givin up on life. There's more homey...

My Pops was Scouted by the Expos while playing College Baseball.

i think i have enough connections with some people in my town to get atleast "noticed " in football,

but hey, you never know

Not pro, had a scholarship with a varsity team.. didn't get my academics though - very close though. Don't know what could've been.

Turned down reserve contracts with Everton and Leeds junior year of high school. Didn't want to go away to Europe at such a young age and actually wanted to do the college thing. Played at Duke and UConn and got an invite to the MLS Combine senior year but at that point I was burnt out and realized I could make more money in the Finance industry than I could in the MLS.

I was good at baseball in my middle school years.
Once I got to HS, I thought I was going to be playing better.
I just gave up on it.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Yeeee I was about to get signed to become a professional adult actor but I dislocated my penis.

I actually burst out laughing.

Too much info 4 u guys.

Played basketball my freshman and sophomore year in high school. Got cut after my sophomore year and just gave up after that.

Back
Top Bottom