You could have went pro?

What's up NT,
Was anybody on here hoping to turn professional (in any sport), but had your dreams shattered due to an injury?

Yeeee I was about to get signed to become a professional adult actor but I dislocated my penis.

When I was around 14 and those years, I had trials with necaxa, atlante, atlas.

I wanted to win the world cup with mexico.

while I was with necaxa, they cut me for a mexican born player because I was born in the USA.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no one ever makes it

indifferent.gif

averaged 31 and 34 ppg for my varsity high school team in my junior and senior year. I played for Oak Hill Academy. But my family was really against me playin professional sport so decided to turn down all my college offers. Damnnn was 95% sure to make it to the big league as well.

I wish. I didn't even make it to varsity before my knee and ankle gave out.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

averaged 31 and 34 ppg for my varsity high school team in my junior and senior year. I played for Oak Hill Academy. But my family was really against me playin professional sport so decided to turn down all my college offers. Damnnn was 95% sure to make it to the big league as well.

scholarship?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

scholarship?

he is lying.

no joke, i honestly think if i would have stayed playing soccer i could have made it big..
back in middle school, i used to practice with my brothers team who were 4 years older than me and coaches always asked my parents to have me on their teams.
I even made it to the "all star" team every year and played in LV and LA

i think about my stupid mistake all the damn time
smh.gif

i would of had a nice scholarship to any university for soccer if i would of maintain good grades in school. ended up doing bad and skipping school a lot . =[ biggest regret yet!

not pro but i think i could have got a scholarship. I was 6'7 and was an OK shooter but i hated playing in the post i would do whatever i could to take 3's. I transferred to a school where i could do that and went ham. I started smoking after my first great season its been downhill since...come senior year im quitting to go office aid with a fine girl (i never pulled)

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Yeeee I was about to get signed to become a professional adult actor but I dislocated my penis.

I ain't gonna lie.  That was damn funny.

No injury for me. I just messed up in life as far as school and things go. Honestly i feel i could of made pro football or baseball.

Originally Posted by bud dink

not pro but i think i could have got a scholarship. I was 6'7 and was an OK shooter but i hated playing in the post i would do whatever i could to take 3's. I transferred to a school where i could do that and went ham. I started smoking after my first great season its been downhill since...come senior year im quitting to go office aid with a fine girl (i never pulled)

i agree.  not that many people make it to the big leagues, theres so much luck and hard work involved.

however, doing it for the scholarship should be a first step

Back
Top Bottom