yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
It's not worth it OP

eek.gif

Yea this is your future

Originally Posted by reggie707

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
It's not worth it OP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow
eek.gif

4 years aint not thang...but she is 14.
If she was said 19, and you were 23, all good.
If she was said 23 and you were 27, all good.
But if she was 14 and you were 18. HELLLS TO DA NO FOO.

It's not worth it OP

hellllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*#!$ this #!$+% !%@ $$#

im done

18+ from now on
checkin id and meeting their parents

no way im gonna end up like ya boy
tired.gif

hope he gets off easy, consensual right?
ohwell.gif

It's not worth it OP

RIP.

I pray to God that she has a older brother/cousin around your age that can put hands on you son....Your a %%%@@*% loser dawgg
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

I pray to God that she has a older brother/cousin around your age that can put hands on you son....Your a %%%@@*% loser dawgg
sick.gif
smh.gif

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:
Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

why am i a lame cuz i asked a question? not like i been wit her already or anything

nah you lame bc you was considering it...therefore that makes you lame.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

why am i a lame cuz i asked a question? not like i been wit her already or anything

' i didnt know my dood i never dated a younger chik this is why i am askinn lol
Its the thought that counts
tired.gif

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

How you going to say you didn't know?? When you posted her age and asked if you should still smash. LOG OFF BRO.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by reggie707

It's not worth it OP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow
eek.gif

he rape a kennedy?

son your in high school dating a junior high schooler.........i guess the sayin "old enough to pee old enough for me " is your motto

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

How you going to say you didn't know?? When you posted her age and asked if you should still smash. LOG OFF BRO.

i didnt know if it was a prollem or not cuz we like 2 or 3 years apart

It's not worth it OP

eek.gif

Cot damn, I mean it's disgusting and all but at least it was consentual. That's some suuuuper overkill.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

I knew this guy was lame
laugh.gif

i didnt know if it was a prollem or not cuz we like 2 or 3 years apart
How did you meet her? Ya'll in the same math class?

Back
Top Bottom