yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

TheSouthside

smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

when I was 18 I dated a 14 year old, she looked older, but she lied to me and was 13 soon to turn 14
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i know you look older than 18, from your pyp pics you look mid late 20s...imo
so it wouldnt be a good look for you to be with a "matured/developed" 14 yr old

did you go to jail?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no, I didn't smash, only on the phone
smh.gif
, she was very developed, she looked better than her 16 year old sister
If I shave I look young
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

1. Ain't nobody asking for no damn pics of a 13 year old..
2. Step your "I can pull chicks MY age" game up. That's disgusting
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

i'd hate to bring this up but wasnt there a confession post a few years back? perhaps you and a freshman.....you know....afteryou left highschool?
laugh.gif
what, you tryna expose me. __s please I'll say it again. I boned a 14 year old when I was out of high school (still 17 at the time). She told me she was 17 and I chose to believe it because it was way more than believable. That's how I know that the OP is ******ed. I still kinda regret that decision and shorty is 17 now and thicker than a Three Musketeer. I haven't talked to her in like a month though.

But this isn't a case of falling for (or choosing to believe) a lie. Dude knows what he's doing and is more than willing to do it. Had I have rolled up on shorty that day and she said, "I'm 14", I promise to God I wouldn't even know her name right now. But she didn't and I didn't want to prove her wrong since she threw it at me. The worst part, it felt like I was %%+#%@! a lil girl. she was straight up amateur status and I even had to hide in her closet from her granny...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Aww hell naw, when I was 17 the lowest I would go was 16,
smh.gif
at you son, I bet this broad got a hanna montana bed set

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i found this new chik and she is 13 and im 17 is that a big prollem? she acts reall mature for her age and looks 16

NO PICS sorry im 16 i say im 17 because my bday is in june but she is ether 13 or 14 i dont know but her bday is next month still an issue/?

I would seriously hurt you if that was my daughter. What's wrong with you?? Not cool @ all.

Wait so the southside you like this young broads too, keep playing around and somebody going to be giving to you in the backside

Im 21 and would smash a 17 year old but then again its not illegal where I am and no one would care.

I wouldn't condone 17 and 13 though. The chick is actually not even close to being a full women yet, mind included.
And yuck.

Son a girl around your age could put it on you. I don't even understand this.

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared andwent to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
It's not worth it OP

i got a 12 yr old daughter, if some 16 or 17 yr old dude was trying to get w/ her his jaw would be shattered .....

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

Beckett faces charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, first-degree sex abuse, third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy, third-degree sex abuse and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. His bail initially was set at $2.5 million, then lowered to $750,000.
It's not worth it OP

eek.gif

A friend of mine is in big trouble for doing this. He hooked up with this chick, he is 18 and she was 14. They didnt use protection and she got scared and went to the hospital. By law the hospital had to call her parents and from there, things went down hill. These are the charges he faces,

It's not worth it OP

this should answer all questions for the OP great contribution mistah majestic

It's not worth it OP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom