yoo is this a big age diff?? EDIT

sick.gif

just think, when you're 21, she won't even be outta high school.

not a good look AT ALL
smh.gif

i was 17 when i was a senior in highschool and dating someone from eighth grade never crossed my mind.

**** the internet u slob

lose some weight....wear stilts....do whatever.....just get a girl your own age doggie......

f is this

without people like him we wouldnt have "to catch a predator" so go ahead and do what you do we need some new episodes

jaysbboy wrote:
i was 17 when i was a senior in highschool and dating someone from eighth grade never crossed my mind.

whoa a bunch of sicko's on NT nowadays

what can a Sr in high school and a 8th grader have in common...i mean your about to start college or your life and shes bout to start high school...likereally?

after reading that about 5 times i finally realized i misread that

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

and your proud ??
laugh.gif
I think you misinterpreted him fam. Or maybe youdidn't
sick.gif

Thats how you know your getting old..........

when half the chicks that pay attention to you are under age SMFH

when they are extra aggressive that flag goes up in the back of my head

*Anyone remember when you were in HS and all the good lookin and supposedly easy chicks had older dudes?? I was like "Why can't I getsome......." now I know that these 15,16,17 yr old chicks fiend for a grown dude

I guess it's the same idea of a 15 16 yr old guy who wants an older girl but for young chicks it's REALLY EASY TO GET SOME OLDER pipe, where as malesit's almost impossible, or you have to be THAT dude lol

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

*Anyone remember when you were in HS and all the good lookin and supposedly easy chicks had older dudes?? I was like "Why can't I get some......." now I know that these 15,16,17 yr old chicks fiend for a grown dude

I guess it's the same idea of a 15 16 yr old guy who wants an older girl but for oung chcicks it's REALLY EASY TO GET SOME OLDER pipe, where as males it's almost impossible, or you have to be THAT dude lol
Yeah when I was in HS some of the baddest chicks in there my age were getting smashed by 3rd/4th year college students.... Kinda lame on their behalf considering all the dimes walking around on campus and they knocking down someone in my HSsophomore class
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

jaysbboy wrote:

whoa a bunch of sicko's on NT nowadays

what can a Sr in high school and a 8th grader have in common...i mean your about to start college or your life and shes bout to start high school...like really?

I think you mis-read or atleast I hope so

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

and your proud ??
i misread what u wrote homie my fault...i got scared for a moment..the idea of 2 pervs in one thread was
sick.gif

Put laws aside and all that

Question is:

Will you smash a chick over 16.5 years old IF

1. You could get away with it
2. Chick looked physically ready and seemed to have a good idea about things (some are mature others not)
3. Body was on point
4. YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE AGE AFTER THE DEED

I really don't think this seems pedo because some girls are developed at this age but the laws are the only thing that say it's wrong

Our bodies and minds want it... on both parts so in nature will this seem bad?? Like in the jungle or in the wild lol

Question is:

Will you smash a chick over 16.5 years old IF

1. You could get away with it
2. Chick looked physically ready and seemed to have a good idea about things (some are mature others not)
3. Body was on point
4. YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE AGE AFTER THE DEED

I really don't think this seems pedo because some girls are developed at this age but the laws are the only thing that say it's wrong

Our bodies and minds want it... on both parts so in nature will this seem bad?? Like in the jungle or in the wild lol

sick.gif
you gonna bang her then ask her, her age? what if she was like o im13
sick.gif
sick.gif
........ Anyways im in highschool and i think only girls appropriate are highschool chicks. As soon as you reach out of high school to find a chick that's a problem. Also if your a senior in highschool and your trying to get at afreshmen thats also a problem. Find someone your own age is it that hard? Are you that desperate?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and Kicktionaire i might have to delete you off my PS3 friendsfor that comment.
sick.gif
im 16 if that matters...........................

Originally Posted by archnoobie

*Anyone remember when you were in HS and all the good lookin and supposedly easy chicks had older dudes?? I was like "Why can't I get some......." now I know that these 15,16,17 yr old chicks fiend for a grown dude

I guess it's the same idea of a 15 16 yr old guy who wants an older girl but for oung chcicks it's REALLY EASY TO GET SOME OLDER pipe, where as males it's almost impossible, or you have to be THAT dude lol
Yeah when I was in HS some of the baddest chicks in there my age were getting smashed by 3rd/4th year college students.... Kinda lame on their behalf considering all the dimes walking around on campus and they knocking down someone in my HS sophomore class
smh.gif
Same problem im having right now.....
smh.gif
at the high school girlsgoing for the older guys, and
smh.gif
at the college guys who come to get high schoolgirls. It really makes me mad.....
ohwell.gif

538u0w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom