Yo!! The G.I Bill!! So I go to college for free?

My aunt came done for christmas and she's in the military and she told me about the G.I Bill which is coming into effect this summer. The G.I Bill grantsanybody who has served in the military (any branch) for awhile that they are able to get money so they can go to school for free, and if they don't use itfor themselves they can pass their free college education to another family member such as a son,daughter,etc..My aunt is doing this for her daughter and Imight be able to get it too. My dad was in the navy for 20+ years and he later retired while he was in it. He didn't know about the bill until I tolded himabout it and it looks like I'm able to qualify for the bill
pimp.gif
.I'm not a 100% though, but it sure would be nice. So has anybody else heard about this?

laugh.gif
Fam, people been usin the G. I. Bill to go to school for DECADES. You came in here diddy boppin like you had theexclusive
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I go to school free because of it...I forgot all of the stipulations that come with it, but if I'm not mistaken,you gotta go to a school in the same state as the veteran's primary place of residence, and it has to be a state-supported school. Anybody can correct meif I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

laugh.gif
Fam, people been usin the G. I. Bill to go to school for DECADES. You came in here diddy boppin like you had the exclusive
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I go to school free because of it...I forgot all of the stipulations that come with it, but if I'm not mistaken, you gotta go to a school in the same state as the veteran's primary place of residence, and it has to be a state-supported school. Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Fam, people been usin the G. I. Bill to go to school for DECADES. You came in here diddy boppin like you had the exclusive
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I go to school free because of it...I forgot all of the stipulations that come with it, but if I'm not mistaken, you gotta go to a school in the same state as the veteran's primary place of residence, and it has to be a state-supported school. Anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought the veteran was the only person who could use it and up until now (well june 09 really) they are allowing the vets to pass down the bill to someonewho they are related if they choose not to use it?

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Originally Posted by HisRoyalFreshness69

He didn't know about the bill until I tolded him about it
You're not going to college.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously that is not a typo, thaTs just youR primary education failing you miserably
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously that is not a typo, thaTs just youR primary education failing you miserably
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.
TOLDED is something that even an illiterate 3 year old wouldnt say

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.
niketalk

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.
niketalk
you corny?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.
niketalk
you corny?
niketalk

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I thought the veteran was the only person who could use it and up until now (well june 09 really) they are allowing the vets to pass down the bill to someone who they are related if they choose not to use it?
The vet AND their kids...but as for them being able to pass it on to someone that isn't theirchild...I have no idea. Search it up on Google...I'm no scholar on the G. I. Bill. I'm just tellin you that the the veteran not being the only personeligible to use it is not new. Like I said before, anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually there is a NEW G I Bill coming into affect which the OP is referring to... "tolded" did dead your thread though son....lmao

As far as the new g i bill, i can't help you, i'll be talking to my recruiter about it soon either way, you still gonna get free education

yeah people have been using this bill for a while now, i know a couple of people that are going to school for free right now

Tolded? You better make great use of the G.I. Bill

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
lol. got em.
niketalk
you corny?
niketalk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah im currently using the gi bill, did four years in the navy and just got out this past july...its cool...

My aunt came done for christmas and she's in the military and she told me about the G.I Bill which is coming into effect this summer. The G.I Bill grants anybody who has served in the military (any branch) for awhile that they are able to get money so they can go to school for free, and if they don't use it for themselves they can pass their free college education to another family member such as a son,daughter,etc..My aunt is doing this for her daughter and I might be able to get it too. My dad was in the navy for 20+ years and he later retired while he was in it. He didn't know about the bill until I tolded him about it and it looks like I'm able to qualify for the bill
pimp.gif
. I'm not a 100% though, but it sure would be nice. So has anybody else heard about this?

lets concentrate on getting into high school first... baby steps dog, baby steps.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

was thinking the same thing

Back
Top Bottom