Yo NT, I wanna import a Skyline

i like Cam's idea though...Cop an r33 already in the us for cheap..they run at around 13 to 16k (gts-t)

then buy a dummy beater 240sx of the same color and year...register it and swap plates

but that #@%* is highly illegal and im not even sure it its worth the headache

i like Cam's idea though...Cop an r33 already in the us for cheap..they run at around 13 to 16k (gts-t)

then buy a dummy beater 240sx of the same color and year...register it and swap plates

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Awful idea

Awful idea

Originally Posted by MECKS

why not just get the infiniti, re-brand it and add a body kit... ?
indifferent.gif

but that +#+% is highly illegal and im not even sure it its worth the headache

If you're gonna buy an R33 in the US, why swap? The car itself is already legal. There's really nothing for you to do but register it under your name.

but that +#+% is highly illegal and im not even sure it its worth the headache

If you're gonna buy an R33 in the US, why swap? The car itself is already legal. There's really nothing for you to do but register it under your name.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How do you plan on registering a car that does not have a 16-17 digit VIN?

That will be flagged as non compliant by the DMV to be reviewed and will be denied registration/title.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How do you plan on registering a car that does not have a 16-17 digit VIN?

That will be flagged as non compliant by the DMV to be reviewed and will be denied registration/title.

Back
Top Bottom