Yo NT, how long until you had sex with you gf/bf?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

J Dilla Himself wrote:

laugh.gif
. Im weird with this. The longer i wait the more i respect her and the more
attracted i become. I like when girls actually put a high value on their vagina. Found out one of my best friends (who is a girl) said she was with her ex
for a year and she never smashed. Thats so attractive man
No my man........just no.
smh.gif

Your friend wasn't letting her ex smash, but she prolly was letting the next man slide

laugh.gif
nah. Trust me. I talk to her like everyday. Shes not that type of girl, 18th. Im trying to get out of the friendzone myself but at the same time, i value
her friendship. I always tell her we gunna end up together and married in 5 years
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't she want to have sex though if she cared about dude? Thats the part that I don't understand, especially females and that __ month rule bs.

cat.jpg

Pedestal%20Stand%20Shabby%20Chic.jpg

smh.gif

I was within 3 or 4 weeks going off memory. Matter of fact, to me a couple aren't in a relationship if they haven't had sex, I'm not talkingabout middle school or high school relationships though, I'm talking about 18 and over. For all you guys out there, if a girl makes you wait longer than amonth or so to have sex, then it's time to move onto the next one. Chicks following that Steve Harvey rule are going to find themselves without a man orend up having a man that cheats on them, either one.
I mean the only diff between a girl thats a friend, and a girl friend is sex. Atleast its that way untill yall become serious and feelings are involved.
100% Truth.

Back
Top Bottom