Yo NT, how long until you had sex with you gf/bf?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

if she gives it up easy=not GF material

Why because u will think she is easy and probably does this with every guy.
roll.gif
. Just because a chick made u wait 2 or 3 months dont mean she made the guy(s) before u wait. U could be waiting for months etc on a chick, who use 2 be the hood jumpoff. Or had a few one nighters and all that. U never know, its a crap game anyway u look at it. I truly believe most if not all women have been easy at some point in they life. Especially as u get older. If u like mid 20's 30's etc and wait a few months 2 get buns and truly believe she has been like that for like 15+ yrs she been dating having sex.
frown.gif
/
laugh.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Just got into a relationship. Been like 3 weeks. We didnt have sex yet, so Im just wondering how long it took some others.
So NT, how long till you smashed you significant other?
--3 weeks aint long OP. In my last relationship, I smashed after 4 weeks.
ohwell.gif

--The relationship before that though I smashed after 4 days. Its all in the chemistry I guess.

I was already boning her....something while smashing had the word relationship brought up, woke up the next day in a relationship.

Knew him through work for a week or so, brought him back to my house for the first time and we got it crackin'
laugh.gif

Turned into a beautiful, long lasting relationship
pimp.gif

SShanique wrote:
Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

SShanique wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:
I truly believe most if not all women have been easy at some point in they life

this

it's taboo to think like this...but it's true.

Well, I've never been "easy."

With my first boyfriend at 20, I waited several months and still was not sure about the whole thing and then went about 2 more months.

With my 2nd boyfriend, it was never, and we were together for 2 1/2 years. He really liked me as a person. He also liked playing with himself
sick.gif
, so that took the heat off me.
roll.gif

2 and a half years
eek.gif
. If I didn't already break that off, I would've been cheating on you constantly.

After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either. He wants to marry me now, though, but I can't deal with him. He's too much of a mama's boy and just all around not a good person.

I'm glad I went through that relationship, though, because now I know that you can be in a relationship with a guy and not sleep with him.

Like i said before cant speak on you, but i said AVERAGE fairly atrractive female. The average fairly attractive woman doesnt wait till almost an adult tostart dating.

He was not your average male. 1st the fact he was playing with himself as a teenager young male. Tht is not normal and healthy. He waited so long because heisnt a true man, nor a real man. This is evident because moreso then likely he doesnt have a father figure, which explains why he is such a mommas boy. Beforeyou say he has a dad, alot ppl think just because someone is in your household makes them a dad.

Society esp a certain set of pigment challenge races deem you handling finnacial obligations makes you a father. Its the life lessons, hardships and trials anderrors he teaches and instills which makes him a father. Like i said in a previous post, he may had a father who never truly learned live life, got startedyoung and married the 1st thing in a skirt he saw. So how could he teach him to be a man when he never experienced manhood himself.

Being a man doesnt equate to just paying bills and supporting your family. It seems like he lacked that. Why would someone even choose to settle down andpursuit a long term committed relationship before they are even old enough to drink lol. Thats something a man, a father who has lived life woulda taught him.

Not to dump on you but the average person begins dating at 14, so your like 5 6 yrs behind. So again that is not normal average. You like still in anadolescence stage, as far as dating goes. So marriage would be a big big mistake. Ppl like you, are the reason ashley madison is blowing up, Too manyunexperience kids, trying to play play being adults be grown. Then as time goes on, and kids become older, and the relationship become boring stale, and somonotone. They seek their sexual and emotional endeavors elsewhere because they never experienced it growing up.

Its like keeping a young pup chained up in the gated back yard. They gonna still always go into heat, and the longer you keep them incaged, the more thatsexual/and exploration builds. And as soon as that gate swings open. The dog is off to the races, humping sniffing every dog they come into contact with. Thatswhy you have all these late 20's early 30 yr old ppl, out in clubs, on sites like ashley madison. They was trying to be 30 and 40 when they was kids, theyget in a position for a while they stuck in. Then when they get a lil freedom, aka late 20's 30's when kids get older, and it becomes boring. You thatchick/dude thats out at the clubs on the a few nights a week, when you can get someone to watch the kids while they sleep.

That wasnt even a relationship. Like i said what is the difference between a close friend you care for love and spend time with, and a person you call b/f g/fyou love care about an spend time. Sex... You cant even have a successfull relationship without sex. How would you know if you are physically/emotionalsexually intune without experiencing it. Esp with marriage you are making a life long committment. Its like saying imma go buy a car based off reports/what itlooks like and the reviews it recieved without test driving it. In your case it would be like buying a ferrari, when you only been behind the wheel one timefor like five minutes, have lil to no experience on the road, and havent even been in the ferrari, but you gonna go head and outright buy it.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

this

With my first boyfriend at 20, I waited several months and still was not sure about the whole thing and then went about 2 more months.

With my 2nd boyfriend, it was never, and we were together for 2 1/2 years. He really liked me as a person. He also liked playing with himself
sick.gif
roll.gif
2 and a half years
eek.gif
. If I didn't already break that off, I would've been cheating on you constantly.
After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either.

Tiger_Woods.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Flawless Execution.

this

sick.gif
roll.gif
2 and a half years
eek.gif
After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either. He wants to marry me now, though, but I can't deal with him. He's too much of a mama's boy and just all around not a good person.

I'm glad I went through that relationship, though, because now I know that you can be in a relationship with a guy and not sleep with him.

alien.gif

If you're in a relationship with someone that you care about why would you NOT want to sleep with them? Don't you like sex?

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

this

sick.gif
roll.gif
2 and a half years
eek.gif
After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either.

Tiger_Woods.jpg

Nah, my first boyfriend cheated on me, so I knew all the signs and knew what to look for with the 2nd one. He wasn't cheating. In hindsight, hewasn't worth being with though.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

sick.gif
roll.gif
so you just dont like having sex or what???
I don't know, but maybe if it was with the right person. I'd like to be married first, though. I just think it's a waste to getemotionally attached to someone who may not be there in a year or two, plus it makes it harder for you to break up with the guy when you need to. I had noproblem dropping this guy, and he definitely needed to be dropped.

Finally got it 3 months into the relationship. Was cool with her for 5 months before that though. Would've happened sooner but I was in a different statefor school.

I knew her for about one school year, and it took 6 months after going out with her to smash. Been with her 3 and half years.

Originally Posted by LDJ

SShanique wrote:

SShanique wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

this

sick.gif
roll.gif

2 and a half years
eek.gif

Like i said before cant speak on you, but i said AVERAGE fairly atrractive female. The average fairly attractive woman doesnt wait till almost an adult to start dating.

He was not your average male. 1st the fact he was playing with himself as a teenager young male. Tht is not normal and healthy. He waited so long because he isnt a true man, nor a real man. This is evident because moreso then likely he doesnt have a father figure, which explains why he is such a mommas boy. Before you say he has a dad, alot ppl think just because someone is in your household makes them a dad.

Society esp a certain set of pigment challenge races deem you handling finnacial obligations makes you a father. Its the life lessons, hardships and trials and errors he teaches and instills which makes him a father. Like i said in a previous post, he may had a father who never truly learned live life, got started young and married the 1st thing in a skirt he saw. So how could he teach him to be a man when he never experienced manhood himself.

Being a man doesnt equate to just paying bills and supporting your family. It seems like he lacked that. Why would someone even choose to settle down and pursuit a long term committed relationship before they are even old enough to drink lol. Thats something a man, a father who has lived life woulda taught him.

Not to dump on you but the average person begins dating at 14, so your like 5 6 yrs behind. So again that is not normal average. You like still in an adolescence stage, as far as dating goes. So marriage would be a big big mistake. Ppl like you, are the reason ashley madison is blowing up, Too many unexperience kids, trying to play play being adults be grown. Then as time goes on, and kids become older, and the relationship become boring stale, and so monotone. They seek their sexual and emotional endeavors elsewhere because they never experienced it growing up.

Its like keeping a young pup chained up in the gated back yard. They gonna still always go into heat, and the longer you keep them incaged, the more that sexual/and exploration builds. And as soon as that gate swings open. The dog is off to the races, humping sniffing every dog they come into contact with. Thats why you have all these late 20's early 30 yr old ppl, out in clubs, on sites like ashley madison. They was trying to be 30 and 40 when they was kids, they get in a position for a while they stuck in. Then when they get a lil freedom, aka late 20's 30's when kids get older, and it becomes boring. You that chick/dude thats out at the clubs on the a few nights a week, when you can get someone to watch the kids while they sleep.

That wasnt even a relationship. Like i said what is the difference between a close friend you care for love and spend time with, and a person you call b/f g/f you love care about an spend time. Sex... You cant even have a successfull relationship without sex. How would you know if you are physically/emotional sexually intune without experiencing it. Esp with marriage you are making a life long committment. Its like saying imma go buy a car based off reports/what it looks like and the reviews it recieved without test driving it. In your case it would be like buying a ferrari, when you only been behind the wheel one time for like five minutes, have lil to no experience on the road, and havent even been in the ferrari, but you gonna go head and outright buy it.

You're right. He didn't have a father. His parents divorced when he was a baby, and his daddy pretty much never looked back. I, on the other hand,had a very active father, so we were not compatible, as I found out. As for me going wild, that will never happen. I'm a conservative and reservedperson. You will never see me at a club. I'm grown, and I'm just looking for a husband so that I can start a family.

SShanique wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

SShanique wrote:

SShanique wrote:
blackmagnus514 wrote:

this

sick.gif
roll.gif

2 and a half years
eek.gif

Like i said before cant speak on you, but i said AVERAGE fairly atrractive female. The average fairly attractive woman doesnt wait till almost an adult to start dating.

He was not your average male. 1st the fact he was playing with himself as a teenager young male. Tht is not normal and healthy. He waited so long because he isnt a true man, nor a real man. This is evident because moreso then likely he doesnt have a father figure, which explains why he is such a mommas boy. Before you say he has a dad, alot ppl think just because someone is in your household makes them a dad.

Society esp a certain set of pigment challenge races deem you handling finnacial obligations makes you a father. Its the life lessons, hardships and trials and errors he teaches and instills which makes him a father. Like i said in a previous post, he may had a father who never truly learned live life, got started young and married the 1st thing in a skirt he saw. So how could he teach him to be a man when he never experienced manhood himself.

Being a man doesnt equate to just paying bills and supporting your family. It seems like he lacked that. Why would someone even choose to settle down and pursuit a long term committed relationship before they are even old enough to drink lol. Thats something a man, a father who has lived life woulda taught him.

Not to dump on you but the average person begins dating at 14, so your like 5 6 yrs behind. So again that is not normal average. You like still in an adolescence stage, as far as dating goes. So marriage would be a big big mistake. Ppl like you, are the reason ashley madison is blowing up, Too many unexperience kids, trying to play play being adults be grown. Then as time goes on, and kids become older, and the relationship become boring stale, and so monotone. They seek their sexual and emotional endeavors elsewhere because they never experienced it growing up.

Its like keeping a young pup chained up in the gated back yard. They gonna still always go into heat, and the longer you keep them incaged, the more that sexual/and exploration builds. And as soon as that gate swings open. The dog is off to the races, humping sniffing every dog they come into contact with. Thats why you have all these late 20's early 30 yr old ppl, out in clubs, on sites like ashley madison. They was trying to be 30 and 40 when they was kids, they get in a position for a while they stuck in. Then when they get a lil freedom, aka late 20's 30's when kids get older, and it becomes boring. You that chick/dude thats out at the clubs on the a few nights a week, when you can get someone to watch the kids while they sleep.

That wasnt even a relationship. Like i said what is the difference between a close friend you care for love and spend time with, and a person you call b/f g/f you love care about an spend time. Sex... You cant even have a successfull relationship without sex. How would you know if you are physically/emotional sexually intune without experiencing it. Esp with marriage you are making a life long committment. Its like saying imma go buy a car based off reports/what it looks like and the reviews it recieved without test driving it. In your case it would be like buying a ferrari, when you only been behind the wheel one time for like five minutes, have lil to no experience on the road, and havent even been in the ferrari, but you gonna go head and outright buy it.

You're right. He didn't have a father. His parents divorced when he was a baby, and his daddy pretty much never looked back. I, on the other hand, had a very active father, so we were not compatible, as I found out. As for me going wild, that will never happen. I'm a conservative and reserved person. You will never see me at a club. I'm grown, and I'm just looking for a husband so that I can start a family.

At some point in your life you are going to wanna explore live life, everyone goes thru that faze. Maybe ull be like alot of americans and wait till ur kidsare all grown, and u at like retired/elderly stage.

As far as me i rather love live life now. I rather travel the world go out, club be carefree etc while im young and able body to actually enjoy it. I dontwanna be trying to enjoy south beach miami when im all old and prunning lol. But different strokes for different folks. In ur case it probably would be betterif u hooked up with someone older, cause most guys in this day and age wanna just experience freedom, that taste of night life etc.

Im over 30 and just now started 2 assimilate into the whole same ole same ole, routine monotone generic lifestyle. But at early 20's, i wasnt even thinkingabout being that way, as most guys that age dont. But as far as no premartial sex, only way i can see that working is if you dont really have a sex drive,kinda like a person who just see sex as procreation, and just to please husband. And you find a man who feels and view sex the same way.

Cause if dude on some xxx, +*#!+#@$, wanna get wild and freaky and u are how u r, yall get married, more then likely he is gonna cheat. Correction he is gonnacheat or yall gonna divorce because of the sexual frustration he has will be taken out in other aspect of the marriage..ie complaining nitpicking about smallthings etc. Arguments that are about one thing but is deeply rooted about his sexual frustration, or this feeling of being trapped/tide-down and cant reallyexplore see what life has 2 offer.

Back
Top Bottom