Yo NT, how long until you had sex with you gf/bf?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
. Im weird with this. The longer i wait the more i respect her and the more attracted i become. I like when girls actually put a high value on their vagina. Found out one of my best friends (who is a girl) said she was with her ex for a year and she never smashed. Thats so attractive man
No my man........just no.
smh.gif

Your friend wasn't letting her ex smash, but she prolly was letting the next man slide

laugh.gif
nah. Trust me. I talk to her like everyday. Shes not that type of girl, 18th. Im trying to get out of the friendzone myself but at the same time, i value her friendship. I always tell her we gunna end up together and married in 5 years
laugh.gif
Why wouldn't she want to have sex though if she cared about dude? Thats the part that I don't understand, especially females and that __month rule bs.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

We were just "friends" with a enormous amount of tension before we did.. It happened.. A few days later it was official.
Same thing happened with me and my girl.
Same situation but i was friends with her for 2 months and then it happened, and then it took another month before we were together

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Took me a month to smash my current girl......I could have gotten it the 3rd week but she was on her period......and I wasn't running red lights then

Ah u wasnt down with the smushy of the red slushy, the ole fashion bloody mary lol. But nah man good call. No need drilling if the well is gushin
why would you type that

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I truly believe most if not all women have been easy at some point in they life

this

it's taboo to think like this...but it's true.

Well, I've never been "easy."

With my first boyfriend at 20, I waited several months and still was not sure about the whole thing and then went about 2 more months.

With my 2nd boyfriend, it was never, and we were together for 2 1/2 years. He really liked me as a person. He also liked playing with himself
sick.gif
, so that took the heat off me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

if she gives it up easy=not GF material
not always b. my last ex gave up the box in 2 weeks. she was straight wifey material but i messed that up big time. hell my coworkers even did alil bet saying i wouldnt smash in 30days. bet 300 i wouldnt, i took they money in one week. dude was like, ive been trying to hit that since 10th grade.
laugh.gif

longest ive had to wait was 2 months and we lost our vcards together. horny 10th grades, we was dry humping after a week
smh.gif
i was just trying to get in thatbox asap.

Originally Posted by SShanique

this

With my first boyfriend at 20, I waited several months and still was not sure about the whole thing and then went about 2 more months.

With my 2nd boyfriend, it was never, and we were together for 2 1/2 years. He really liked me as a person. He also liked playing with himself
sick.gif
roll.gif

2 and a half years
eek.gif
. If I didn't already break that off,I would've been cheating on you constantly.

this

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

this

sick.gif
roll.gif
2 and a half years
eek.gif
. If I didn't already break that off, I would've been cheating on you constantly.

After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either. He wants to marry me now, though,but I can't deal with him. He's too much of a mama's boy and just all around not a good person.

I'm glad I went through that relationship, though, because now I know that you can be in a relationship with a guy and not sleep with him.

we knew each other for about a year before we started going out... then a month after we went out... I was good
pimp.gif
... still with her to this day from 05

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

this

sick.gif
roll.gif
2 and a half years
eek.gif
. If I didn't already break that off, I would've been cheating on you constantly.
After he found out I wasn't going to sleep with him, he was cool with it. He wasn't cheating either.

Tiger_Woods.jpg

sick.gif
roll.gif

so you just dont like having sex or what???

Back
Top Bottom