Yo NT, how long until you had sex with you gf/bf?

Just got into a relationship. Been like 3 weeks. We didnt have sex yet, so Im just wondering how long it took some others.
So NT, how long till you smashed you significant other?

how long did you know her before the relationship? i always smash right off the bat or even before we start the relationship because i try to establishsomething before we actually assign titles.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

how long did you know her before the relationship? i always smash right off the bat or even before we start the relationship because i try to establish something before we actually assign titles.

Is it even a relationship if u aint smashing? Whats the difference between a girl u hangout with/cool with, and a so call g/f u aint having sex with? It isntlove or the emotions u have 4 each other, cause hell its only been 2 or 3 weeks. So is she even really ur g/f at all? Are u even in a relationship?

its just gonna happen and when it does make it
devil.gif

how long did you know her before the relationship? i always smash right off the bat or even before we start the relationship because i try to establish something before we actually assign titles.

almost 2 months before. yea good stuff. i tried but smashing wasnt happening
laugh.gif

I usually like to have sex with a girl before the relationship starts. Kind of a big deal if you don't have any sexual chemistry with the person you'redating unless you cheat...

within the first week dont wife, 2nd week... wifeable

3 weeks... get a jumpoff

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Damn i got in a relationship with my girl 1/2 and smashed 1/4. Good luck if u dont get any in the 1st month rape her.

Son...
smh.gif

You dudes ready to dump her over 3 weeks? Took 5 months to get it from her for me.
laugh.gif

if she gives it up easy=not GF material

Agreed. Dont want a %%#%!% for a GF.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Why because u will think she is easy and probably does this with every guy.
roll.gif
. Just because a chick made u wait 2 or 3 months dont mean she made the guy(s) before u wait. U could be waiting for months etc on a chick, who use 2be the hood jumpoff. Or had a few one nighters and all that. U never know, its a crap game anyway u look at it. I truly believe most if not all women have beeneasy at some point in they life. Especially as u get older. If u like mid 20's 30's etc and wait a few months 2 get buns and truly believe she has beenlike that for like 15+ yrs she been dating having sex.
frown.gif
/
laugh.gif

never really waited long...you shouldn't have to wait long especially if yall are both very into each other...its the next logical step...longest was amonth and that was because she was away at school when we started dating

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Just because a chick made u wait 2 or 3 months dont mean she made the guy(s) before u wait.
Exactly. Dudes thinking just because she made you wait, she made every dude wait and vice versa.
roll.gif
Let's be real, every relationship isdifferent in nature, and just because she's making you wait doesn't means she's a good girl, it just means YNS.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You dudes ready to dump her over 3 weeks? Took 5 months to get it from her for me.
laugh.gif

Agreed. Dont want a %%#%!% for a GF.

But waiting for months proves wat exactly? Just because she made u wait dont mean dudes before u had 2 wait. Sometime #0e$ iuno get reformed, act brand new andwanna change they ways. U could be that dude.

So basically ur saying if a girl is easy, smashing dudes every night, and give it up 2 u the 1st night, she isnt dating material? But if she ms gangbang, havea past of being a %!+@, but makes u wait months on end she is wifey material(if u just met her, u wouldnt no about her or her past).

I see now why ashley madison is growing to be the biggest website. Dudes making jump-offs, gutta #0e$, bottom-feeding 8*t4#es they main dames.

c./s

usually a week or two.
The "waiting" period thing is stupid, but that's my opinion

We were just "friends" with and enormous amount of tension before we did.. It happened.. A few days later it was official.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

We were just "friends" with a enormous amount of tension before we did.. It happened.. A few days later it was official.
Same thing happened with me and my girl.

honestly i would start having second thoughts and would be very disappointed if it didnt happen after 1 month. but whoever said smash her first then make heryour g/f i agree with that too

Back
Top Bottom