YO Niketalk Who looks better in your opinion? suelyn medeiros, rosa acosta or Ajia Nicole?

Fresh with the steady bumps in this thread lol. But
smh.gif
at dudes calling Ajia ugly or fat, ya'll are out of your minds. It's a tie between Suelyn andAjia for me, Rosa face is extra ordinary.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Fresh with the steady bumps in this thread lol. But
smh.gif
at dudes calling Ajia ugly or fat, ya'll are out of your minds. It's a tie between Suelyn and Ajia for me, Rosa face is extra ordinary.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Can't everyone come to terms that beauty is subjective and that no one's preference makes it more valid than the other? They are each beautiful in their own unique ways.
this is NT damnit.

This thread just contiues to prove my NT theory of

All NTer's date Models or dimes.
All Nter's drive GT-R's or BMW's or other foriegn import that cost money.

I almost forgot how FIRE aija nicole is. I remember her first video shoot with hurricane chris, "helle berry", when she walked into that video at 22 secs, i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
LHH

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I almost forgot how FIRE aija nicole is. I remember her first video shoot with hurricane chris, "helle berry", when she walked into that video at 22 secs, i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
LHH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was like, "rosa acosta is unknown?!?!"...then i saw the date

I swear people will say the dumbest sh!@ on the internet.
laugh.gif

None of those chicks are ugly, all three would get the D for atleast a hour. Im going with Rosa she so damn flexible, type of girl have you weak after sex.

After reading this thread, I cannot believe people think Ajia Nicole is fat..If you think that you seriously for the most part dont get any kind of play what so EVER! lol j/k

Back
Top Bottom