YO Niketalk Who looks better in your opinion? suelyn medeiros, rosa acosta or Ajia Nicole?

#1 Rosa, #2 Suelyn...and thats where it ends
laugh.gif

After read over this thread it has become clear that 85% NT has a serious problem with african american women. Ajia wins this by a long shot in my book some ofyou guys need to go dig a hole and put your heads in for eternity for saying that ajia is fat or ugly.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

After read over this thread it has become clear that 85% NT has a serious problem with african american women. Ajia wins this by a long shot in my book some of you guys need to go dig a hole and put your heads in for eternity for saying that ajia is fat or ugly.
This doesn't show anything.

The OP didn't post a girl that looks like Lauren London or Gabrielle Union, he posted Ajia Nicole. She's just not attractive.

Just stop.

^^ If she's not attractive to you then I'll take her for you homie. I want to see the type of girls yall have on you rosters if she's ugly. No needto have an argument over internet models.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Suelyn is so bad.

n lol @ people arguing with hovkid, if you seen his wife you wouldn't even care what he thought. Trust.
eek.gif

Are you dissing my wife? Wow.

How would you even have any idea what she looks like?

Def. torn between Ajia and Rosa. I'll take Ajia because that waist is mean....and her around the way appeal.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Suelyn is so bad.

n lol @ people arguing with hovkid, if you seen his wife you wouldn't even care what he thought. Trust.
eek.gif

I'm not dissing any body.

You posted pics of your wife before. I'd post one but I don't feel like getting banned. Meth has me on a short leash.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Suelyn is so bad.

eek.gif

I'm not dissing any body.

You posted pics of your wife before. I'd post one but I don't feel like getting banned. Meth has me on a short leash.

LOL and some1 sent me the PIC
roll.gif
i can see why HOV dont like AJIA now.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

After read over this thread it has become clear that 85% NT has a serious problem with african american women. Ajia wins this by a long shot in my book some of you guys need to go dig a hole and put your heads in for eternity for saying that ajia is fat or ugly.
This doesn't show anything.

The OP didn't post a girl that looks like Lauren London or Gabrielle Union, he posted Ajia Nicole. She's just not attractive.

Just stop.

indifferent.gif
@ all of you guys that think AJIA isWACK, and saying whats up with her hair, SMH her hair makes her SEXY! its not a standard to have Long hair.

If you guys read what I wrote on the 1st page, I DIDN'T want to put superstars in this discussion.

IMO REG > superstars, Lauren London and Gabby is BAD, but just wanted 2 make this dicussion worthy.. FEEL ME

I'd love to see the pics you guys post. Why would you get banned? Meth, I officially have no problem with any pic these dudes post of my wife, sodon't ban them for it.

Clearly they aren't dissing her. Thanks.

happy.gif

As always, gotta love NT. I've been off thsi thing for so long now....been missing everyone. Looks like all the people I rmember are all gone?

Back
Top Bottom