YO Niketalk Who looks better in your opinion? suelyn medeiros, rosa acosta or Ajia Nicole?

IMO
TIE
SUELYN/ ROSA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ajia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

After read over this thread it has become clear that 85% NT has a serious problem with african american women. Ajia wins this by a long shot in my book some of you guys need to go dig a hole and put your heads in for eternity for saying that ajia is fat or ugly.

how would finding her fat have anything to do with race?

for the record, nothing about her is attractive to me. she doesn't have a good body, her face is not particularly attractive, and yeah, the short hairdoesn't do her any favors either.

one of the toughest decisions I ben hit with this past week.

Suelyn would probably be my main squeeze
and Ajia as the jumpoff

Can i do that?

Don't why why thesetype of threads threads get so heated with all the arguments. Can't everyone come to terms that beauty is subjective and that noone's preference makes it more valid than the other? They are each beautiful in their own unique ways.

I just read a few comments about Rosa Acosta having fake boobs...Has it been mentioned that Suelynn's boobs and butt are fake?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
smh.gif
going on people's wives now, dang.

im not surprised. someone went in on somebody else's grandmother a couple pyp's ago.
nt truly is ruthless
smh.gif

all of em are bad.

but suelyn comes out on top for me. she got that "i wanna !#%@ you now" look.

Back
Top Bottom