YO Niketalk Who looks better in your opinion? suelyn medeiros, rosa acosta or Ajia Nicole?

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

nerd.gif
ajia nicole thread
nerd.gif

I made one last month. 6 Pages of bliss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The second girl is a dime a dozen hood rat garbage fat chick. You serious with that pic?

First and third look real good.
smh.gif
please off yourself

Kim K was certainly fat. She started going to the gym hardcore. My wife showed me a pic in one of those US magazines.

How you dudes like that chick? Check out her freaking hair. You dudes are crazy.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You seriously going to stand there and tell me the girl in this pic is not fat???? Dude, look at that chicks legs.

These hood chicks need to get their anorexia game up if they want to be seriously considered.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
You couldn't handle anything above a sz. 2.
NTers stay loving those long back females
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Kim K was certainly fat. She started going to the gym hardcore. My wife showed me a pic in one of those US magazines.

How you dudes like that chick? Check out her freaking hair. You dudes are crazy.
PICS of your dugong of a wife

LOL, you know i find this soooo funny, just because a girl doesn't have long hair makes her ugly?

people like her because she is cute, her skin, her boobs, her but ETC, comon dog, just cuz she doesn't look like the average girl makes her ugly?
indifferent.gif

and your buggin with that KIM K comment, Kim K isn't the baddest of the bad, but she can def get it.. KIM K also FTW

Some chicks can pull off a hair cut, some can't. Ajia, fortunately, can pull it off and still be gorgeous. Granted, I love long hair, but beauty is beautyfam.

I didn't know ROsa had fake ****.

I don't care though, she's still up there. Dude could have posted a better video though.

Nothing wrong with short hair bro (word to Victoria Beckham), just whatever mop that chick is rocking is ridiculous.

Dude, that chick is a dime a dozen and her body is terrible. Get out of the subway at Borough Hall and walk down Fulton Street in Brooklyn. You'll seeher 50 times before you get to Junior's.

She's got one of those bodies like the chicks that wear those Coach belts with the tag still in them where the whole back of the jeans are scrunchedtogether.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

I didn't know ROsa had fake ****.

I don't care though, she's still up there. Dude could have posted a better video though.

this just dropped....plus EVERYONE's seen the stretching video

Dude, that chick is a dime a dozen and her body is terrible. Get out of the subway at Borough Hall and walk down Fulton Street in Brooklyn. You'll see her 50 times before you get to Junior's.
eyes.gif

You was my mans in the JB forum a while back, but son...

HK is tripping. Granted you could find girls similar to Ajia just about anywhere you go, but let's be real, 49 ofthose 50 women you speak of will not have it all going for themselves. Ajia has a pretty face, nice thighs and ace, a nice skin tone, and breasts.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Dude, that chick is a dime a dozen and her body is terrible. Get out of the subway at Borough Hall and walk down Fulton Street in Brooklyn. You'll see her 50 times before you get to Junior's.
eyes.gif

You was my mans in the JB forum a while back, but son...

lol, some1 need to bless this dude with knowlegde, dude said she got a mop on her HEAD
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom