YO Niketalk Who looks better in your opinion? suelyn medeiros, rosa acosta or Ajia Nicole?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

surprised_baby_2.jpg

The second girl is a dime a dozen hood rat garbage fat chick. You serious with that pic?

First and third look real good.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The second girl is a dime a dozen hood rat garbage fat chick. You serious with that pic?

comon guys Ajia is FAT NOW!?!?!? W.T.F??!?!?!?
I'm not saying she is the best, But FAT!?!?!?

ajia.jpg

9b49539739e04fbfadf6e9dd6151392c.jpg

Ajia_Nicole_2.jpg

IS this what NT calls FAT NOW!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif
#!*** please.

Suelyn takes the cake. Rosa Acosta just comes off as boring. I don't know why.

You seriously going to stand there and tell me the girl in this pic is not fat???? Dude, look at that chicks legs.

ajia.jpg
These hood chicks need to get their anorexia game up if they want to be seriously considered.

You seriously going to stand there and tell me the girl in this pic is not fat???? Dude, look at that chicks legs.

These hood chicks need to get their anorexia game up if they want to be seriously considered.
you, my man, are a herbivore

ajia.jpg
According to that logic, Kim K is fat also right?

Originally Posted by TheTim11

you, my man, are a herbivore
LOL took the words right outta my mouth

pause..

ajia.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
You couldn't handle anything above a sz. 2.

Back
Top Bottom