YO! I still can't believe they killed this dude...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!

laugh.gif
, first thing I said when I walked in

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Why don't we just call this The Wire spoiler thread? I think that title is more appropriate.
man shut yall dumb $%*$@ up about spoilers on %$$@ millions years old. It gon eat yall left behind !#$@## up when you find out Rachel is pregnant with Ross baby.

Imma keep it simple, !%%+ you.

roll.gif

Word. Bodie was my dude (nh).

I was salty at Wallace getting murked too (Even though he was a snitch).

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Im waching the wire now... just made it to season 4 where marlo gets jacked by omar at the card game...

thanks alot Ant, thanks alot.

Smh...smfh

classic
pimp.gif

[omar] bet these 4-5s beat a full house [/omar]

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

well from looking at the corny cinamatic black and white background, Im guessing this is the Wire

again I ask myself, why do people watch this crap?

- im curious, why makes it crap to you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

6a00d834516fca69e2010535badb24970b-800wi

He deserved it

- he really did. dude should've stayed in the country.

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!

- i was going to say the exact same thing.

- if you're not up on the wire by now....you deserve it. my 60 y/o aunt watched this show religiously.

One of the best things about The Wire is that anybody could get it. Most shows (sopranos) protect their stars so much that it becomes unrealistic.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyone catch Stringer on the Office? puttin those community college classes to use.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Anyone catch Stringer on the Office? puttin those community college classes to use.

link?
nerd.gif

Most people who hate on the wire haven't watched it. I don't mean watch one episode either. You become emerged into the storyline lol.

Most people who hate on the wire haven't watched it. I don't mean watch one episode either. You become emerged into the storyline lol.

Exactly, you have to watch the whole series to see how the stories unravel

QFT.

When I first heard about The Wire I was super skeptical.

By the end of episode 3 I was hooked
pimp.gif

I don't understand how some of yall think it wasn't sad when D died

life isn't that simple

Easily the best show on TV. I've put a bunch of people on this show and everyone says the same thing. "It's addictive".

I had a feeling that Kenard was gonna be the one to finally get Omar. He was the only kid not to run when Omar was walking through. Bodie went out like a G.Believe it or not, Wallace deserved it.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

You should see him in RocknRolla speaking in his real voice.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I was most shocked when Kenard shot Omar!

i know
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how they gonna let the biggest G in the entire series get killed by some punk #*% 10 year old
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i wanted omar to go out in some huge #*% WWII battle with marlo or something

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by The Takeover

6a00d834516fca69e2010535badb24970b-800wi

He deserved it
bd5266336be6977c436bb0b56661be30918509e8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. When that _ was riding in the elevator with Mcnulty and hopped off the elevator and said "To be continued" the %!%+ had me weak
laugh.gif
I just watched the episode when he made this face,it was when Volchek got punched in the face in front of everybody.Season 2 i think.
laugh.gif

Valchek and yea, Prezbo clocked him cuz he didn't wanna leave the detail.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ me for chiming in without my Bubbles avy.

Back
Top Bottom