YO! I still can't believe they killed this dude...

Damn OP, no regard for the fellow man without HBO.

Straight grimey. Good thing I just finished the show not too long ago, or I would be heated.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Man #*!$ the OP !+$$* !@$ @%$!*, you coulda put a @!%+++# spoiler warning! $#@!#%% man you stupid #%**%*#+@@@! I was just getting to the end of season 3. Real mods lock this and slap this piece of @$!%.
dam u real enthusiastic when it comes to them tv shows huh? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

and i thought an NTer or someone had been killed and come in here just to see some character from a tv show died, waste of brain cell processes

"You're a soldier Bodie..."

pimp.gif

well from looking at the corny cinamatic black and white background, Im guessing this is the Wire

again I ask myself, why do people watch this crap?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

well from looking at the corny cinamatic black and white background, Im guessing this is the Wire

why do you think this is funny?

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you dumb as hell Ant... I'm one of those jigs though.
smh.gif

Man, I was
frown.gif
when they killed my boy. He wasnt even going to snitch,just eating a sandwich with McNulty.

laugh.gif
Crank Lucas wrote:

If you don't like the show, why you always showing up in Wire related threads?
indifferent.gif

Yeah Bodie dying was something, but nothing was more dramatic than when String got got by Omar and Brother Mouzone in Season 3.

laugh.gif
@ dudes crying about the spoilers.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
Crank Lucas wrote:

If you don't like the show, why you always showing up in Wire related threads?
indifferent.gif

Yeah Bodie dying was something, but nothing was more dramatic than when String got got by Omar and Brother Mouzone in Season 3.

laugh.gif
@ dudes crying about the spoilers.

I liked Stinger even though he did Avon dirty and tried to set up Omar. But honestly I was in shock when they had him cornered. I literally screamed"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Hurt me worse than Body getting killed.
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Why did the wire end..... It had so many directions iy could have gone..... I wanted to see Michael on his Omar stick up kid Steez

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

How'd he die in Oz? Did Adabese murk him?
Well Adabese didn't kill him, but he had a hand in it.

Bese' wanted to show that McManis wasn't a good supervisor so he wants someone to shoot a gun inside the cell.

This soft timid white guy gets sent to Oz for stealing art. And Wangler AKA Bodie steals dudes shoes, blocks his shot playing basketball
laugh.gif
and just straight bullies the dude the whole time. So Bese' puts the gunon the dudes bed and he starts shooting, he hit a few people, and Wangler dies. I was sad as hell when that happen. How you die from a gunshot wound in jail? Bodie stay getting shot.
tired.gif

Yo.. I really ain't know what to do with myself when they got my man String, I thought he was going to take over
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

How'd he die in Oz? Did Adabese murk him?
Well Adabese didn't kill him, but he had a hand in it.

Bese' wanted to show that McManis wasn't a good supervisor so he wants someone to shoot a gun inside the cell.

This soft timid white guy gets sent to Oz for stealing art. And Wangler AKA Bodie steals dudes shoes, blocks his shot playing basketball
laugh.gif
and just straight bullies the dude the whole time. So Bese' puts the gun on the dudes bed and he starts shooting, he hit a few people, and Wangler dies. I was sad as hell when that happen. How you die from a gunshot wound in jail? Bodie stay getting shot.
tired.gif

damn, Bricks

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by The Takeover

6a00d834516fca69e2010535badb24970b-800wi

He deserved it
bd5266336be6977c436bb0b56661be30918509e8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. When that _ was riding in the elevator with Mcnulty and hopped off the elevator and said "To be continued" the %!%+ had me weak
laugh.gif
I just watched the episode when he made this face,it was when Volchek got punched in the face in front of everybody.Season 2 i think.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhoYou

Why did the wire end..... It had so many directions iy could have gone..... I wanted to see Michael on his Omar stick up kid Steez
They had a finite story they wanted to tell and told it; its better that they went out on top after creating a wonderful work rather than to keeppopping out season after season of varying quality to satisfy fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom