YO! I still can't believe they killed this dude...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by The Takeover

6a00d834516fca69e2010535badb24970b-800wi

He deserved it
word they did my son wallace dirty...

" DO IT GOD DAMN IT! "

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!

Some of u ain't have HBO and the DVD for all seasons just dropped in dec.... so as marlo told omar...

" This ain't over... "

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm still mad at how they did Dookie
smh.gif
I thought they were trying to make Dukie seem like the new Bubbs.

Also, the way Chris took sympathy towards Michael towards the end made me think he would be the new Cutty. If he ever got outta jail that is.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Man #*!$ the OP !+$$* !@$ @%$!*, you coulda put a @!%+++# spoiler warning! $#@!#%% man you stupid #%**%*#+@@@! I was just getting to the end of season 3. Real mods lock this and slap this piece of @$!%.

movie-spoiler-tshirt.jpg

He wasn't built for it but what else could he do?
My man Wally wasn't a talker, he thought about it but he wouldn't have ratted in the end, with some guidance from D he coulda made something of himself.

I already said it in another thread about Bodie earlier, that killing was too real for me.

Why don't we just call this The Wire spoiler thread? I think that title is more appropriate.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

He wasn't built for it but what else could he do?
My man Wally wasn't a talker, he thought about it but he wouldn't have ratted in the end, with some guidance from D he coulda made something of himself .
yeah, he was a talker, seeing that part of "the game" - brandon dead on a car with his eye out, messed wallace up, kid was never thesame after that, even when he came back to the low rises he still seemed like he was hiding something from everyone

"he out the game" - never

just got to season 3. season 2 was slow as hell.

i dont like him anyway glad to know he's gonna get got soon

Originally Posted by sn00pee

You losing...you are just stuck in that frame of mind... The show is about more than the street G
smh.gif

Why don't we just call this The Wire spoiler thread? I think that title is more appropriate.
man shut yall dumb $%*$@ up about spoilers on %$$@ millions years old. It gon eat yall left behind !#$@## up when you find out Rachel is pregnantwith Ross baby.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You losing...you are just stuck in that frame of mind... The show is about more than the street G
smh.gif
I can't even front I wasn't feelin season 2 at all.. I think it's because I didn't like the characters (Sobatka).
But he not gettin got soon his character will grow on you... you just like I was prolly mad cause he got my boy wallace..
My mans with the omar comment... please take that down

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif

actually it was slow, doesnt mean it wasnt good cause i actually think its the most underrated season of all, but it was slow, the show had to keep up with allthe previous seasons characters while introducing a new angle, the docks and eastern european smugglers - they had to focus on every character from theprevious season on the side of the law, the remainder of the barkdale crew, and avon weebay and D in prison all while introducing the docks and the smugglers

season 2 was definitely slow compared to season 1, season 3 isnt as slow as 2 cause it goes back to focusing on the street vs the law while slowing integratingpolitics

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

man shut yall dumb $%*$@ up about spoilers on %$$@ millions years old. It gon eat yall left behind !#$@## up when you find out Rachel is pregnant with Ross baby.

Imma keep it simple, !%%+ you.

I thought so to the first time I watched but you gain an appreciation for it because it sets up season 3 so great.

lmao. at least he went out like a G.

im not done with season 5, so imma stay out the rest of this thread.

True, season 2 i was like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom