YO! I still can't believe they killed this dude...

YO! Young boy rolled up on him and left his brains hanging...
tired.gif

bodie.jpg

Now Poot somewhere in PG County waiting for the next Footlocker Employee Appreciation.
smh.gif

DF!!!

dont remind me! when he rolled up and shot him in the head then shot him again when he was on the ground i knew it was a rap. i almost shed a tear for my manbodie
laugh.gif
. im still salty they cut it off after only 5 season i think theyhad a good 3 more seasons left in the tank.

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

someone fill me in
nerd.gif
he was a character off "the wire" who got murked because a drug boss (marlo) thought he was snitchin'

Im waching the wire now... just made it to season 4 where marlo gets jacked by omar at the card game...

thanks alot Ant, thanks alot.

Smh...smfh

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I ain't putting a spoiler on something 2 years old... just ain't. Sue me. You jigs should've been up on game like the rest of us. DF!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

6a00d834516fca69e2010535badb24970b-800wi

He deserved it

true... but not more than this ({})

dangelobarksdale.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Im waching the wire now... just made it to season 4 where marlo gets jacked by omar at the card game...

thanks alot Ant, thanks alot.

Smh...smfh

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT ONE HURT!!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm about to crack open season 3 again
pimp.gif

Man #*!$ the OP !+$$* !@$ @%$!*, you coulda put a @!%+++# spoiler warning! $#@!#%% man you stupid #%**%*#+@@@! I was just getting to the end of season 3. Realmods lock this and slap this piece of @$!%.

wallace wasn't fit for the grind

d'angelo was just unfortunate because he had a good heart and wanted to live a normal life

but he never got that chance because of his family

plus avon really wasn't bout that family +@+# he was always yelling

cuz he basically sent d on a suicide mission

when bodie died, i felt like i lost my brother tho

smh

my man was a rider

rip

Back
Top Bottom