Yes, White men can jump. Jacob Tucker of Illinois College

Wow, dude should have been in the dunk contest! Forreal tho, that is some pretty massive ups.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

Just talked to my school's assistant coach... apparently Jacob Tucker can shoot, too. He led his team in scoring. Sounds like he probably should have gone D-1...
So, why didn't he?  

Originally Posted by ABC

Just talked to my school's assistant coach... apparently Jacob Tucker can shoot, too. He led his team in scoring. Sounds like he probably should have gone D-1...
So, why didn't he?  

If the kid can hoop, his viral campaign is pure genius. He's got people talking about him and there is a buzz. I am in NO WAY saying he'll make a NBA roster, but he might get a SL invite or garner interest from a team overseas. His dunking ability may have opened some doors for him as far as displaying his talents in another spectrum.

If the kid can hoop, his viral campaign is pure genius. He's got people talking about him and there is a buzz. I am in NO WAY saying he'll make a NBA roster, but he might get a SL invite or garner interest from a team overseas. His dunking ability may have opened some doors for him as far as displaying his talents in another spectrum.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this is true.  I think the point of the video was just to get invited to the NCAA dunk contest though. Never know what can happen. 

His dunks don't look natural tho.  Just looks like he worked really hard at his vert. idk how to explain it but it bothers me some dudes never go off 1 ft.

And I'm not "hating" the video is amazing
pimp.gif

this is true.  I think the point of the video was just to get invited to the NCAA dunk contest though. Never know what can happen. 

His dunks don't look natural tho.  Just looks like he worked really hard at his vert. idk how to explain it but it bothers me some dudes never go off 1 ft.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif

yeah man....the thing is once you get past the dunks, natrual curiosity sets in and you start wondering if he's any good at basketball.  It's only then that we start getting a slow trickle of information on the kid....he can shoot...he led his team in scoring...etc etc...we only know these things because of his RIDICULOUS vert.  If not for the vid, dude would have faded into obscurity.  Now he's got the attention of ESPN, the web, etc.  Maybe something good will come from all this publicity he's getting by way of playing pro ball somewhere after he's done with school. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif

yeah man....the thing is once you get past the dunks, natrual curiosity sets in and you start wondering if he's any good at basketball.  It's only then that we start getting a slow trickle of information on the kid....he can shoot...he led his team in scoring...etc etc...we only know these things because of his RIDICULOUS vert.  If not for the vid, dude would have faded into obscurity.  Now he's got the attention of ESPN, the web, etc.  Maybe something good will come from all this publicity he's getting by way of playing pro ball somewhere after he's done with school. 

Back
Top Bottom