Yes, White men can jump. Jacob Tucker of Illinois College

eek.gif
that dude can fly bruh

It's like God took all the leaping ability that other white people could have had and gave it to him.

His flair/body language is good too; I've always felt like when a lot of white guys dunk their body language sucks and they do it with no flair. For example, when Brent Barry did the free throw line dunk, while still technically the same dunk as MJ, Dr. J etc, it didn't look as good. To be fair this isn't restricted to only white guys obviously (I've always thought that J-Rich, while able to to very difficult dunks, doesn't make his dunks look very good. Him and VC could do the same windmill and VC's would look better every time), but it seems more common.

It's like God took all the leaping ability that other white people could have had and gave it to him.

His flair/body language is good too; I've always felt like when a lot of white guys dunk their body language sucks and they do it with no flair. For example, when Brent Barry did the free throw line dunk, while still technically the same dunk as MJ, Dr. J etc, it didn't look as good. To be fair this isn't restricted to only white guys obviously (I've always thought that J-Rich, while able to to very difficult dunks, doesn't make his dunks look very good. Him and VC could do the same windmill and VC's would look better every time), but it seems more common.

Horrible thread title. We already know Blake Griffin can dunk. Sheesh
eyes.gif

Nah forreal though, the dunk where he 2 hand slammed over that guy. He did it with so much ease! Easily will blow Nate out of the arena!

Horrible thread title. We already know Blake Griffin can dunk. Sheesh
eyes.gif

Nah forreal though, the dunk where he 2 hand slammed over that guy. He did it with so much ease! Easily will blow Nate out of the arena!

Back
Top Bottom