YANKEES v. RED SAWX 4/11-4/13 LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO

pimp.gif

spydertbl wrote:

^ Because Wang is too sharp, Beckett got shook . LETS GO NY

roll.gif

Yea. I am really glad Wang is starting rather then someone else. Just don't have to much confidence in anyone outside of him.

Because Wang is too sharp, Beckett got shook . LETS GO NY
laugh.gif

Both teams have injuries and slumping players...can't believe Ortiz is doing this bad so far looks like that knee is still getting to him, he's notgoing the other way at all...Cano needs to get going this weekend.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Because Wang is too sharp, Beckett got shook . LETS GO NY
laugh.gif

Both teams have injuries and slumping players...can't believe Ortiz is doing this bad so far looks like that knee is still getting to him, he's not going the other way at all...Cano needs to get going this weekend.
You know damn well ortiz's sloppy %@+ was waiting till today to hit.

Let's Go Red Sox!

It sucks I have to work pretty much all weekend, and I'll have to miss most of every game. The games usually take like 4-5 hours so maybe I could catch theend..

I won tickets to tonights game for winning by my March Madness pool.
Im going just for the atmosphere as i hate the Red Sox and could care less about the Yankees
laugh.gif

Just saw this
laugh.gif

Report: Worker tries to jinx Yanks with buried Red Sox shirt
ESPN.com news services

Updated: April 11, 2008, 12:34 PM ET
Comment
Email
Print
Boston Red Sox fans know more than a little about superstitions -- and one apparently decided to share the anxiety with Boston's biggest rival.

A construction worker and Boston fan working on the concrete crew at the $1.3 billion new Yankee Stadium buried a Red Sox shirt in with the concrete foundation under what will become the visitors' clubhouse, in the hopes of jinxing the New York Yankees' new home, the New York Post reported.

Two construction workers told the newspaper about the stunt on conditon of anonymity.

"In August, a Red Sox T-shirt was poured in a slab in the visitor's clubhouse. It's the curse of the Yankees," one worker told the Post. "Nobody knows about it. It's in the floors, it's buried."

The workers say they're now afraid that they've jinxed the Yankees.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3341650

Am I the only one who feels this series is WAYYY too early in the season? Baseball hasn't even sunk in yet.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Am I the only one who feels this series is WAYYY too early in the season? Baseball hasn't even sunk in yet.

After this series it will.

pimp.gif

Melky
Cano
Abreu
A-Rod
Matsui
Posada
Giambi
Molina
Gonzalez

vs

Crisp
Pedroia
Oritz
Manny
Youkilis
Drew
Varitek
Casey
Lugo

Yea this series is OD early, and Jeter and Jorge wont be playing.... Hopefully we can still put out the Ws

All 3 games are on national TV, so I'm good to go.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yea this series is OD early, and Jeter and Jorge wont be playing.... Hopefully we can still put out the Ws
Huh? Posada played yesterday & is playing today...

Originally Posted by toine2983

All 3 games are on national TV, so I'm good to go.
pimp.gif
Tonight isn't??
Where you see it on TV tonight....

Back
Top Bottom