Y'all are in luck - Backyard Brawl: Pittsburgh @ West Virginia - Vol. Win and onto Nawlins.

O MY GOD what a MOVE BY MCCOY

eek.gif

O MANNNN they callin it back

THAT WAS A HORSE**** CALL BY THE REFS
smh.gif

Terrible.
smh.gif

Edit: Wannstedt better get a call from the Big East offices tomorrow promising him an extra million out of that shared BCS money tomorrow...

smh.gif
smh.gif
What a conference call by the refs. The Big East just wants WVU to get to the title game. No way was that a hold. I hope WVU loses now. That boy McCoy issomething serious.

A perfect example of how the refs can change the game. That was a horrible call

eek.gif
@ the refs bailing out WVU

eek.gif
@ the refs bailing out WVU and they are still losing.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I think the refs are connected to the BCS commissioner's office. It seems like they really want the Mountaineers to make it.

horrible call!
indifferent.gif

but...

roll.gif
dave wandstandt got me and boys laughing with his facial expressions.i'm waiting for him to crack somebody with those crutches.

If this game is decided by that BS call and WVU gets into the title game, I'm gonna explode.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Don't take the game away from them (word to JoeyPorter)

Me and my boys made a bet about the crutches at the beginning. I said he's going to slam them and break one, my one boy said he's going to throw themon the field, and my other boy said he's going to hit a player.
laugh.gif

We already got my setup for if WVU loses:

ed515d92cb484bdab47f5cbfb1fb16bde18f1dd.jpg

They just need to keep a camera on these WVU fans. They got all the emoticons covered for us.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

If Mizzou n WV both lose.. How the hell could they allow georgia to be in the champ. game ahead of LSU that won their same conference??

Ima hold my emotions until the quarter is almost done...but if they win..this is the perfect hype i need b4 i hit the club!
roll.gif

for a pitt fan that hates WV in football and basketball..this is great
laugh.gif
devil.gif

WV has the worst coach ever. Like seriously give the ball to steve slaton. This guy is the worse QB ever why have him continue to even attempt to run the ball.He got lucky once the rest of the time he has gotten nada. He is clearly not Pat White so don't give him Pat White plays.

Back
Top Bottom