Y'all are in luck - Backyard Brawl: Pittsburgh @ West Virginia - Vol. Win and onto Nawlins.

if the Sooners hold on LSU vs. OSU in the title game!!
So LSU is going to magically jump over Georgia, Kansas and VTech.

LSU and OSU will be the best matchup, but I don't think they will jump all three teams.

PS
Somebody should check if KLJ is still alive.

what the damn
sick.gif
.[table][tr][td]West Virginia Rushing[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]LG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Patrick White[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jarrett Brown[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]3.1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Owen Schmitt[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steve Slaton[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Noel Devine[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][/table]

We need a playoff. let these teams redeem themselves and prove whos really the best.

this is pathetic

I want to jump off a cliff right now. As a WVU fan, so many things to be mad at right now. My whole house is on suicide watch for the next month.

They didn't fall that much in the computer rankings after losing to Arkansas. They beat Virginia Tech earlier this season and Georgia didn't win theSEC so I would think that the humans would vote LSU over Georgia. But I hope the BCS blows up after this year.

^LSU has to jump va tech...they whooped them badly and Georgia is in the conference that LSU just won it's just Kansas that might jump LSU...but seriouslywho would want to see Kansas over LSU?

WVU blew it
smh.gif

KLJ on suicide alert
laugh.gif

Looks like its gonna be a tOSU vs USC/UG/VT/LSU/OU

LETS GO PITT!!!! This victory made my season....if this was any other team I might feel bad. But for WVU...nah! However I still do agree college football needsa playoff!!

KLJ; sorry bro--just 10 weeks until the Tribe starts.
Like that's any consolation; they're the reason this is even more depressing.

I don't even know what to say, man. All you have to do is beat a 4-7 team. Pitt was doing it though.

My new form of suicide is drinking myself into a coma and snorting a record amount of cocaine, peace.

gunna didnt i say watch Pitt beat WVU and you said they would beat Pitt worse then what they did to UCONN

Back
Top Bottom