Y-3 Qasa

Usually Ebay and FB local groups are my go-to when looking to purchase a pair of shoes, and have never gone through IG to buy.

So when you guys are looking for shoes to purchase from IG, are you guys following sellers' accounts? marketplace accounts? or straight searching hashtags?

Waiting for the BLK/RED to hit Probus for 10% off. Not sure if I can pay full retail for these, I felt kinda burned when BLKMKT did that 50% off sale.

Saw the blue/white Qasa in-person this weekend. The color is truly amazing. I was hoping the color would be less impressive so I'd be less inclined to buy but now I feel like I have to have them after seeing them. They really do pop

Black Qasa high (pre-order) and retro boost are now available on Dope Factory.

http://www.dope-factory.com/retro-boost-146172.html

http://www.dope-factory.com/qasa-high-145771.html
Up for pre order on y-3
God Dam it I knew I shouldn't have subscribed to this thread lol Both Blk/Wt Qasas are hella sexy I just can't imagine spending half a weeks paycheck on two pairs of shoes. I've never owned any Y-3's im curious if anyone has had any issues with quality or glue stains showing on their pairs? For $400 I would like to see some domestic manufacturing in Germany or US instead of imported but I guess half the cost is paying for the "brand" in this case. I would certainly be livid if I did spend that money and still had some quality imperfections with the materials or glue stains on the edging.  

God Dam it I knew I shouldn't have subscribed to this thread lol Both Blk/Wt Qasas are hella sexy I just can't imagine spending half a weeks paycheck on two pairs of shoes. I've never owned any Y-3's im curious if anyone has had any issues with quality or glue stains showing on their pairs? For $400 I would like to see some domestic manufacturing in Germany or US instead of imported but I guess half the cost is paying for the "brand" in this case. I would certainly be livid if I did spend that money and still had some quality imperfections with the materials or glue stains on the edging.  
I own triple blk last year edition I bought last year havent worn yet tho...I also have the qasa low knit I love them. I also have the black and white fly knit high qasa I love too. But after seeing them get discounted its hard to pay retail for any. I want the red toes but 400 seems crazy. They are coming out with some good ones too very soon. The white pair i would pass definitely that material wont hold off one stain.

I own triple blk last year edition I bought last year havent worn yet tho...I also have the qasa low knit I love them. I also have the black and white fly knit high qasa I love too. But after seeing them get discounted its hard to pay retail for any. I want the red toes but 400 seems crazy. They are coming out with some good ones too very soon. The white pair i would pass definitely that material wont hold off one stain.
Where or when would Y-3's usually be found at a discounted price? I assumed that any discount promotion or sale would exclude a higher end brand like this one. 

Back
Top Bottom