Y-3 Qasa

It varies, based on the amount (only if valued over $200usd not including shipping,) the shipping company, the size/weight of the package, materials, country of manufacture, ...
I've had anywhere from $15 to $70.

Some people get lucky (over $200) but no such luck for me. :frown:

If you wear "average" sizes, Id just wait and get them from the US.

If you're #teamsmallfoot like me, then you're kinda screwed because small sizes are more available in EU than the US. :\

Ohh yep i've read ur post similar about this on page 40 or 50 something i dont remember

Thanks for reminding me again

But how do you categorize average and small size? Small if it is below US 8?

I like the reds but I think the blues look nicer. Can't justify spending 400 on them though. And too bad they'll be long gone before their discount codes comet out.

yo contemplating on the "triple blacks" or "Black/White". i got a 10% off code at a boutique carrying the triple blacks sometime soon but its just $360. decisions.. decisions.. what ya'll think?

Those are righteous. Idk if I need anymore all whites though.
Same here 
smokin.gif

so black and white , triple back will also restock in august?  btw all black dope than white
Triple back will be on 2nd week of July

But i heard they already released the triple black in y3 singapore

I think you should share that link with me.
i got the code only if you purchased something from there store lol. it comes on a card in your package with a one time special code. plus im not even positive if you can use it on the release but im praying it does .

i got the code only if you purchased something from there store lol. it comes on a card in your package with a one time special code. plus im not even positive if you can use it on the release but im praying it does .

I was only half kidding. Triple blacks are on my radar, as I'm sure a lot of other people's. I'd be inclined to get them at 10+% discount but I know what you mean. $360 is still a large chunk of change. What I'll end up copping them at depends on how quick they fly off the shelves.

Oh what a beauty! The triple black 
roll.gif

Btw guys, i just bought red qasa from stuarts london and got charged like $346 (which the original price is GBP 265. around $417) 

It arrived this morning and there was no additional charge for customs or taxes thing

So, will i get charged in the future for it? Or am i totally "saved"? lol

Thanks 

Oh what a beauty! The triple black 
roll.gif

Btw guys, i just bought red qasa from stuarts london and got charged like $346 (which the original price is GBP 265. around $417) 

It arrived this morning and there was no additional charge for customs or taxes thing

So, will i get charged in the future for it? Or am i totally "saved"? lol

Thanks 
just depends what shipping company they are using. if Fedex or DHL i think u need pay the fee in the future

Back
Top Bottom