XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

Charlamagne called this in a way. He has been speaking a lot on Takashi and all these rappers basically saying if you keep asking for it someday you gonna get it.

Hate to see a young man lose his life, but hopefully this can teach some of these kids that there are repercussions for your actions. One bad decision can cost your life so be smart out here.

Charlamagne is a damn troll himself bet he got birdman goons and chanel west coast goons tryin to merk him lol.....he was just salty 69 was getn better of him.

This man said Chanel West Coast got goons

Only day Chanel West Coast has goons is April 1st, cmon son

Lol .....charlamagne did make a name from being a troll himself tho since wendy williams days so he aint the one to be trying to change these young guys.

The next Tupac

Rip

D6BBA003-2D5D-4B1C-B3D8-AB4DAECF7B20-2856-000000FF81029E23.gif

No. Tupac was actually setup, this guy was just asking for it.

Last edited:
Lol .....charlamagne did make a name from being a troll himself tho since wendy williams days so he aint the one to be trying to change these young guys.

i swear Charlamagne cares more about "being right" about his prediction of 6ix9ine dying than actually trying to give him advice to live long. He just wanna be able to say "i told you so" if 69 gets bodied

I heard like 3 songs, and not gonna front they aight.

Haven't heard or paid attention about 6ix9ine though, how is he worse than XXX, if someone is worse than that...

Seeing the vids of the people just recording his motionless body is so messed up RIP

Never heard of Tekashi. I'm beyond washed when it comes to today's music. Did a quick google search. Are face tattoos more prominent nowdays?

I did not mess with dudes music really...checked it out when jocelyn flores was poppin and saw his BET cypher. I read the reports about what he did to his ex. It is real messed up but that doesn't mean dude deserved to die. Everyone deserves a chance at rehabilitation and to make up for their past sins.

RIP to dude....suppper young.

Damn, I just seen an unblurred video of him in his car. This is the first time I've seen an entertainer dead like that on camera. It feels wrong to me and I'm was the type of dude to knock him for his BS.

RIP to the Legend.

His music is amazing.

Reason why J Cole vouched for his music.

This one ****** me up. We'll never hear anymore music from him. Crazy. Enjoy what we got.

Never heard of Tekashi. I'm beyond washed when it comes to today's music. Did a quick google search. Are face tattoos more prominent nowdays?
You’re not washed

All these kids with face tats aren’t talented and it’s not music. I don’t hear this **** on the radio or anywhere

Only guy I’ll give credit to is post Malone and he actually acts normal compared to these morons. He might look at one because of all these random face tats now (prob drugs) but he’s got talent

Charlamagne is a damn troll himself bet he got birdman goons and chanel west coast goons tryin to merk him lol.....he was just salty 69 was getn better of him.

Charlamagne is in media. He is a tv personality. I’m not sure when the definition of troll changed, but sharing your opinion is not trolling.Trolling is calling TMZ to come film you taking an enemy’s baby mother shopping not speaking ones mind.

And why can’t he be the one to try and speak out and save these kids from making idiotic decisions? The rest of the media loves to see these guys beef and act a fool so someone needs to be the voice of reason.

Yall sound ***** they show dead bodies in the media all the time in different countries

When they do show them in the news, the body either has a blanket over it or its just at the perfect angle and distance to tell his a dead body, but you really can't see. This vid was NOT filmed by the media, but by a regular person that was all up in the car. Idk, its kinda disrespectful IMO.

Charlamagne is in media. He is a tv personality. I’m not sure when the definition of troll changed, but sharing your opinion is not trolling.Trolling is calling TMZ to come film you taking an enemy’s baby mother shopping not speaking ones mind.

And why can’t he be the one to try and speak out and save these kids from making idiotic decisions? The rest of the media loves to see these guys beef and act a fool so someone needs to be the voice of reason.
That really doesn't make any sense.

Anyways Charlemagne is a troll, good for entertainment but wouldn't take him seriously. In the same episode heard him clown the crap out of Drake for saying "you don't know what i'm going through" then end it with saying don't clown people because you don't know what they're going through because Kate Spade just committed suicide.

Back
Top Bottom