XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

One of the higher ups at my job makes 160k + and drives Uber because his wife doesn’t work and spends money like it’s nothing

My co workers. I don’t get that **** at all. They can’t take their month or two off when the weather is bad so they driver uber instead of vacation and chill.
I'd do it too. One of the things I hate the most being on a work visa here is not being able to work a 2nd part time job. I'd be hustling at a cafe, drive an uber, anything to have a second stream of income

I'd do it too. One of the things I hate the most being on a work visa here is not being able to work a 2nd part time job. I'd be hustling at a cafe, drive an uber, anything to have a second stream of income

The thing is we get paid NOT to work in the winter. So if you get paid on the books you don’t get that. Ain’t nothing wrong with working for cash and double dipping but if you get paid on the books you work full time to make the same you made not working...

They shouldn't put that no cellphone rule in you know damn well people will sneak one in regardless .. people also saying that his memorial he will show up and prove that everything was a form of "art" and still be alive . If this is the case imagine the pop of the crowd and he would probably break the internet LITERALLY...

They shouldn't put that no cellphone rule in you know damn well people will sneak one in regardless .. people also saying that his memorial he will show up and prove that everything was a form of "art" and still be alive . If this is the case imagine the pop of the crowd and he would probably break the internet LITERALLY...
You're an educated RN and talking about IFs like theres a slight hope of it being true.

SMH

Wake up and live in the real world!

The thing is we get paid NOT to work in the winter. So if you get paid on the books you don’t get that. Ain’t nothing wrong with working for cash and double dipping but if you get paid on the books you work full time to make the same you made not working...
Damn I didn’t know that. Makes sense now

Ak needs to stop reporting info about the investigation, man. Ak just needs to follow Budden's advice and just talk about the music. leave all the street BS alone. dont know why its so hard for a grown *** 28 year old to comprehend that :smh:

You're an educated RN and talking about IFs like theres a slight hope of it being true.

SMH

Wake up and live in the real world!

This dude is a grown adult in a profession that literally saves lives and hes here believing in some internet hoax?

This boy aint right.

I doubt it bro had it been a mystery like the pac case then maybe but dudes got arrested for this already

I’m from Broward. My cousin and his homeboy say they knew dude who was arrested. He does tattoos, according to them. And, I’ve seen dude in the hood before.

I knew he looked familiar

Ak needs to stop reporting info about the investigation, man. Ak just needs to follow Budden's advice and just talk about the music. leave all the street BS alone. dont know why its so hard for a grown *** 28 year old to comprehend that :smh:
Why? Joe Budden isn’t the king of the streets. Is joe gonna pay his bills?is joe telling TMZ to stay out of “street business”. Nobodies gonna run up on Al. It’s just gonna be dudes on the internet steady saying somebody should yadda yadda yadda. Ignore the dude if you don’t like him

You know all about Fake News Trump supporter!

Back
Top Bottom