XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

because if you dont dude might pull up on you later on looking to retaliate. When you pull a gun you better use it... Im sure you heard that saying before.

I hear you but like if you got goons...people riding up on you if he lives or dies. You can't just let your mans get gunned down in broad daylight without retaliation

The Broward County Sheriff's department confirmed his death....

frivolous details to todays 20-somethings

last year i was in a class at work with (5) 20 years olds ages ranged from 21 to 28

a dispute about something in the news came up, Snopes was suggested. 2 of them said out loud ‘is Snopes even legit?’

they did it was called album sales. You think puff didn't know how well PAC sold after he died...hence putting the hit in on BIG

i kid

or am i
Lol they interviewed puffy after bigs passing and asked him what where bigs last words. He said big told him to make sure all his fans go out and buy his album!!!! U might just be right :lol:

they did it was called album sales. You think puff didn't know how well PAC sold after he died...hence putting the hit in on BIG

i kid

or am i
Lol they interviewed puffy after bigs passing and asked him what where bigs last words. He said big told him to make sure all his fans go out and buy his album!!!! U might just be right :lol:
Woooooooow lmao

Random rants:

-Resubbed in thread:lol:

-This isn’t as bad as that one DMV rapper who killed another dude. Shot a music video on dudes grave and then he was killed by dudes crew.

- crazy if this fake death thing picks up more coverage.

-J Balvin(if I recall correctly) was interviewed saying American artists reach out to him all the time and he’s always rejecting them. Even mentioned a Top A+ dude not by name because they want in on the Latin market.

Looks like the police have arrested someone

Screenshot_20180621-063900.png

Random rants:

-This isn’t as bad as that one DMV rapper who killed another dude. Shot a music video on dudes grave and then he was killed by dudes crew.

X Raided killed a guy, recorded a song about it with very specific details only the killer and police could've known, then posed with the murder weapon for his album cover. :rofl:

So 2 of the top 5 are Spanish dudes? Goes to show why some of these American rappers cling to them ... they really have clout with the spanish community and globally. But yet we hear dudes all the time talking about the spanish dudes trying to get a quick comeup when they link up with American dudes. Smh

Only people saying that are the ones who haven’t stepped a foot outside of the US, let alone their home state. Out here thinking the US is the center of the world.

2 more lock ups to go. Apparently the one who got arrested was flexing on IG with the bag and ****. ***** don't learn do they :lol:

Guess it wasn't that Soldier Kidd guy after all (although yes the story still adds up and there's 2 people left to arrest). Suck but I don't feel sorry for the hate that a few people in his camp received though, should've never said they killed X in the first place

2 more lock ups to go. Apparently the one who got arrested was flexing on IG with the bag and ****. ***** don't learn do they :lol:

Guess it wasn't that Soldier Kidd guy after all (although yes the story still adds up and there's 2 people left to arrest). Suck but I don't feel sorry for the hate that a few people in his camp received though, should've never said they killed X in the first place
The last 2 might be the soldier dude n his boy let’s see. The shooter def talkin if they got 2 more arrest warrants. Ny times reported that cops got the surveillance footage from the fish n chips spot the “soldier” was at and learned a few things

Not you because you must be perfect. But EVERYBODY. We can all do good with some self improvement

Dont cop out now. You were talking about ALL Black people as if we are all ******* up and are all part of the problem which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom