XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

i don't mind people calling out the hypocrisy
if you were a terrible person your legacy should be just that

what if trump died? are people supposed to just be quiet and not say anything out of respect for the dead?

Reminds me of the Barbara Bush thread :lol:

I wasn't a fan, but he did have a couple of bangers though. I wont front, cause i hate this new colored dreads, face tatt, trolling era of Rap. But i heard "Sad" a couple of months ago, and had it on repeat for a few days after. Talent is talent, so I'll give him his respect in that regards.

What most people need to realize, is that the energy that you put out will come back around full circle. It seems like most people don't know or believe in that concept. A lot of these cats are just trolling for attention while being surrounded by their crew/click on a daily basis for security. I've seen rappers dolo when I was kid, with no security or entourage, Scarface, 3 Stacks, Pimp C, and many others.

The difference between now and then. Rappers showed respect to everyone, unless if they had a personal beef with someone, then that situation was real. Now the lines are blurred, because these youngins are trolling to many people for likes and attention. Another problem, is that most people don't understand that these cats have issues/beef that are local, that haven't been resolved.

In some capacity, this was a set up in some type of way. Knowing that he had a good stream of income, I'm more surprised that he was riding around solo like he was. That's the biggest surprise to me. I know cats with less, that move around better than that.

what if trump died? are people supposed to just be quiet and not say anything out of respect for the dead?

People pick and choose who to be sympathetic to.and who to make excuses for their crappy actions. It’s just human nature.

For xxxtentasion It sucks he died, but he did some pretty crappy things while alive. I was hearing he was trying to turn his life around. But just because you try to change it doesn’t mean your past goes away.

Yeah, this appears to be first degree - premeditated with planning. Most likely had someone in his crew that told these people that he would have xxxxxxx amount on him yesterday.

This is incredibly sad, not sure why but the fact that it was a robebery actually makes me more upset then if it was a local beef or gang related.

Yeah, this appears to be first degree - premeditated with planning. Most likely had someone in his crew that told these people that he would have xxxxxxx amount on him yesterday.

how so?
i haven't been reading all the details

I understand some people's non sympathetic opinion about this situation. It's like seeing the neighborhood burgler/goon that robs everyone when their not at home, or the guy who beats up everybody he has a disagreement with.If that person gets murdered, the majority of people aren't going to care, their going to be relieved. I've seen that happen a few times. Rip to little man though.

Crazy part about it, Republicans are crazy and will back this dude to the death. They back everything he does, regardless of the inhumanity and are quick to point fingers rather than fix the situation.

To you. To me.

Go type his name in the search bar on any social network or google right now and see what millions of other people are saying tho.
And those millions of other people are Celebrating his death when they didnt know **** about dude and all his allegations reached no further than...... allegations.

I understand some people's non sympathetic opinion about this situation. It's like seeing the neighborhood burgler/goon that robs everyone when their not at home, or the guy who beats up everybody he has a disagreement with.If that person gets murdered, the majority of people aren't going to care, their going to be relieved. I've seen that happen a few times. Rip to little man though.
His death is being celebrated forsure. Even see little 9 y/o white girls chiming in on twitter that dont know **** about **** on why he deserved to die.

Somebody really came in here to post "hahaha" at his death. That's where we're at in here, huh.

And those millions of other people are Celebrating his death when they didnt know **** about dude and all his allegations reached no further than...... allegations.
like george zimmerman...?

Of coure he was. He was protected like everyone else that murks blacks with no incentive

The homie jape jape was saying Zimmerman's allegations didn't reach past allegations....yet we all judged him. But you're saying people shouldn't judge XXX because his allegations weren't proven true (even though isn't there video of him?).

So is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

I think that was the point.

The homie jape jape was saying Zimmerman's allegations didn't reach past allegations....yet we all judged him. But you're saying people shouldn't judge XXX because his allegations weren't proven true (even though isn't there video of him?).

So is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

I think that was the point.
Oh i see thats true. Yall can say what you want about dude im just putting in my 2 cents of how society is now. And especially how hyper it is with the internet involved.

It really isn't.

Go talk to one of your old uncles or some **** and ask them what was being said back then. There were old heads back then that saw the "youngins" and said "man what is this feminine curl ****".

I had this debate w/ my mom a while back about Prince and Lil Uzi. She was adamant that all this **** going on today was new...and I had to remind her of Prince, Rick James, etc. She hit me w/ the "oh see that was different" talk the same way my generation does w/ the younger kids now.

I think the difference is that Prince and Rick might have been a bit effeminate... they still were straight and knew who they were. Mean while you have this whole new movement of people who are lost wanting to be something they are not. That's the difference.

Anyway I don't feel any type of way about this news but I wonder how long it takes the police to arrest someone for it, you would think the dudes on IG would have been questioned by now, if they did do it it's just hiving them time to destroy evidence or fabricate a story, but they don't seem all that smart anyway...

I feel bad for our people’s man. We gotta do better. People out here killing and shooting each other, others just laughing. Meanwhile George Zimmerman still walks the street untouched. Not that he should die because he killed a black kid but because of the way he went about it. Auctioning the gun he used off taking pics at the kel-tec factory which was the brand of the pistol and a bunch of subs he would post online :smh: humans

I feel bad for our people’s man. We gotta do better. People out here killing and shooting each other, others just laughing. Meanwhile George Zimmerman still walks the street untouched. Not that he should die because he killed a black kid but because of the way he went about it. Auctioning the gun he used off taking pics at the kel-tec factory which was the brand of the pistol and a bunch of subs he would post online :smh: humans
People are *****...

They are quick to do something when they know the other person lacking, but when they know someone is not ... you know, they ***** up!

Back
Top Bottom