XXL 10 Freshman for '10 Cover Revealed

its a shame Wiz Khalifa been out since 2005 and he's a "2010 Freshman"

oh well, thats still my dude

Kush x Orange Juice mixtape coming real soon....

lol i remember NT was clownin HEAVY on wiz few years back when that alice deejay track he made came out. remember it was whack, but man, how things have changed.

big seans got some dope songs, a lot is fluff talkin bout nothin really.
lookin most forward to
j cole
nipsey

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

its a shame Wiz Khalifa been out since 2005 and he's a "2010 Freshman"

oh well, thats still my dude

Kush x Orange Juice mixtape coming real soon....

roll.gif
@ kingfoam vs. deck

say what u will bout oj but as the picture shows,hes got more money than everybody......but on a sidenote,how he is a freshman and 30 years old????

French Montana got a deal and a bigger buzz than everyone on that list (at least on the east coast) XXL of all magazines should know that.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

French Montana got a deal and a bigger buzz than everyone on that list (at least on the east coast) XXL of all magazines should know that.
there u go again sucking mad !@#$

OJ buzz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>french montana buzz

so kill that noise

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

KingFoamNYC said:

OJ buzz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>french montana buzz

so kill that noise
on the east coast?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

there u go again sucking mad *$%@

laugh.gif
why u always suckin my D u dirty piece of S*%# ? wash your face N_

laugh.gif
this +*#@# stay with them wack #*$ jokes
laugh.gif
u a *!%% rider though..i only hit u up to see if u would bring the heat this time but as usual u fail
but back on topic French gotta hood buzz i dont see him selling any albums

QFT.. frenchy shoulda made the list.. especially over some of the heads they put up on there.

laugh.gif
this $**@# stay with them wack %#% jokes
laugh.gif
u a *%%% rider though..i only hit u up to see if u would bring the heat this time but as usual u fail

My g nobody is is joking with you this is real life. You a ugly *** dude stop actin like u neva heard this before

At the end of the day French will sell more albums than OJ. OJ may rock in the south but ain't NOBODY on the east coast bumpin his S_ and thats just the truth. He shouldn't even be on a ozone top 10 freshman list if they had one. After J.cole and nipsey u can blow that list up and start over again

um am i the only one that hates Wiz Khlifa. I think he is terrible.

if oj can make the list at 30 so could jay electronica. JE is way better then anyone on this list. Fashawn is the man though "came out the womb 88"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u a *%%% rider though..i only hit u up to see if u would bring the heat this time but as usual u fail

My g nobody is is joking with you this is real life. You a ugly *** dude stop actin like u neva heard this before

At the end of the day French will sell more albums than OJ. OJ may rock in the south but ain't NOBODY on the east coast bumpin his S_ and thats just the truth. He shouldn't even be on a ozone top 10 freshman list if they had one. After J.cole and nipsey u can blow that list up and start over again
2ds23yf.jpg

Stop it...

you sound foolish 

OJ's buzz is waaaaaaaaaaayyyy bigger than French..

I only knew who he was cuz he latched on to Max B before he went in

+!+$% ain't got NO videos, no singles, no major collabos...NOTHING

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day French will sell more albums than OJ. OJ may rock in the south but ain't NOBODY on the east coast bumpin his S_ and thats just the truth.
He shouldn't even be on a ozone top 10 freshman list if they had one. After J.cole and nipsey u can blow that list up and start over again
2ds23yf.jpg

Stop it...

you sound foolish 

@#$!# ain't got NO videos, no singles, no major collabos...NOTHING

laugh.gif

Who's gonna buy OJ's album? you? i didn't think so. Remember D4L? them dudes had a waaaaaay bigger buzz than anyone on that list not even just in the south clown *** N_s up here bumpin they singles talkin about betcha' can't do it like me
laugh.gif
and how much did they sell? exactly. If French put out a album with Akon on the first single, Max and dudes like Jada on a couple features dude will move SOME units

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day French will sell more albums than OJ. OJ may rock in the south but ain't NOBODY on the east coast bumpin his S_ and thats just the truth.
He shouldn't even be on a ozone top 10 freshman list if they had one. After J.cole and nipsey u can blow that list up and start over again
2ds23yf.jpg

Stop it...

you sound foolish 

laugh.gif

Who's gonna buy OJ's album? you? i didn't think so. Remember D4L? them dudes had a waaaaaay bigger buzz than anyone on that list not even just in the south clown *** N_s up here bumpin they singles talkin about betcha' can't do it like me
laugh.gif
and how much did they sell? exactly. If French put out a album with Akon on the first single, Max and dudes like Jada on a couple features dude will move SOME units
What does D4L has to do with OJ?
thats 2 diffrent styles...

Have some consistency..
laugh.gif

you just swingin for the fences 
laugh.gif

You defending Frenchie's bum %@% to the death...

Actin like he gon go gold..

negro please 
indifferent.gif

"All he needs is this feature..that feature...and a pryer from god..yeah that the ticket"

No one outside of NT, and the NY tristate area knows who french montanna is..

Every knows OJ..hate or love..@#!+* Know who he is

OJ Buzz murks French's... something dude built himself

You act like make the "Trap say Aye" wasn't get mad spins..
laugh.gif

Or that joint with Jada wasn't gettin spins...

Stop it..you look and sound silly as hell man..
laugh.gif

How you gon' hate OJ..When you had a TeamBASEGOD sig...
ohwell.gif

You are delusional..

And Whats French doin' now since his bread and butter is gone? 
nerd.gif

take you time I'll wait.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2ds23yf.jpg

Stop it...

you sound foolish 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What does D4L has to do with OJ?
thats 2 diffrent styles...

Have some consistency..
laugh.gif

you just swingin for the fences 
laugh.gif

You defending Frenchie's bum #$# to the death...

Actin like he gon go gold..

negro please 
indifferent.gif

"All he needs is this feature..that feature...and a pryer from god..yeah that the ticket"

No one outside of NT, and the NY tristate area knows who french montanna is..

Every knows OJ..hate or love..+#%!% Know who he is

OJ Buzz murks French's... something dude built himself

You act like make the "Trap say Aye" wasn't get mad spins..
laugh.gif

Or that joint with Jada wasn't gettin spins...

Stop it..you look and sound silly as hell man..
laugh.gif

How you gon' hate OJ..When you had a TeamBASEGOD sig...
ohwell.gif

You are delusional..

And Whats French doin' now since his bread and butter is gone? 
nerd.gif

take you time I'll wait.....

How can u call french and lil b garbage when your obviously a HUGE OJ fan ? lil b's production is crazy and his positive message is a breath of fresh air imo and does spit some real $#@!, French mixtapes bang out here in NYC heavy and he has a deal from a major artist that alone should be enough to crack the top 10 imo, I rather see waka on this list rather than OJ to be honest. N_ you ova here mad !@#% hurt writing short stories and S_ calm down boy it's not that serious
laugh.gif

How can u call french and lil b garbage when your obviously a HUGE OJ fan ? lil b's production is crazy and his positive message is a breath of fresh air imo and does spit some real $#@!, French mixtapes bang out here in NYC heavy and he has a deal from a major artist that alone should be enough to crack the top 10 imo,

And with that I'm done 
laugh.gif

%*+#! you can't honestly believe that yourself dude..

And Hurt? By who?

What am I hurt from?

I'm calm as @%@+...

and Nah I ain't a huge OJ fan..tho Other side of the trap was 
pimp.gif

It's obvious you hate the south...

@%@+ makes you blood boil...

And Lil B be rambling most of the time 
laugh.gif
...I still bump 6 kiss tho..

How can u call french and lil b garbage when your obviously a HUGE OJ fan ? lil b's production is crazy and his positive message is a breath of fresh air imo and does spit some real $#@!, French mixtapes bang out here in NYC heavy and he has a deal from a major artist that alone should be enough to crack the top 10 imo,

And with that I'm done 
laugh.gif

*!%** you can't honestly believe that yourself dude..

And Hurt? By who?

What am I hurt from?

I'm calm as %*%@...

and Nah I ain't a huge OJ fan..tho Other side of the trap was 
pimp.gif

It's obvious you hate the south...

%*%@ makes you blood boil...

And Lil B be rambling most of the time 
laugh.gif
...I still bump 6 kiss tho..

Shutup

Back