XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

I am diggin this colorway, but am still punching myself in the face for the titaniums not being had, like someone else said previously and also they better notbe uber limited.

Originally Posted by blco02

So bland
eyes.gif

I can't believe these things are so hyped up - why didn't all you guys who want these get hyped up over the White/Red XVIII's ? It's the exact same colorway.

Yeah I don't get it either.

The all white upper is just
eyes.gif
. At least make the foam collar red.

Originally Posted by tornamac04

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Just my two cents. This is a FOOT INC. only shoe. The only stores and I do mean the only stores that will get this shoe are Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay. Just about all of the Foot Locker's, Champs and Footaction's will have them. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it. I love this XX3. My favourite XX3 by far.

Cheers

doubt it. footlocker only has general release account. They didnt even get the opening day one pack.. If they get it that means everyone gets it.

I know that the FootAction in Dallas is the number 2 footaction in the US behind the one in NY...and the tx store gets EVERY single release...

which Footaction? the one in redbird or towneast.

Jordan Brand didn't have to slap a limited tag on these to sell...Behind the Black/Stealth's, these are easily the hottest colorway to drop in the XX3's.

I already know this is a sign of these to come from JB, but it's still driving the so called "loyalists" further away from the company.
Ijapino I think that the marketeers @ JB think that the people who can't obtain the 'limited' sneakers will go out and buy a'Fusion' or some other overpriced crap in its place.

^^^^ is a good question.. LOL.. I heard three different dates.. with THREE different months.. LOL.

Originally Posted by Wings90

So bland
eyes.gif

I can't believe these things are so hyped up - why didn't all you guys who want these get hyped up over the White/Red XVIII's ? It's the exact same colorway.

eyes.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the foam collar a light grey or silver color?

I like these...i didnt get the grey ones that just came out cus i wanted to wait for these...

Hopefully there is a discount code for when these come out too

why do other sites have the color of the shoe different then what everybody has an is saying ....the color that is coming out is the one that was leaked firstan the white an red is listed to come out lata .....anybody else notce that ....an is there somebody who can comfirm the date an color???

this is the OFFICIAL CONFIRMED release info:

05/31/08 Air Jordan XX3 (limited release)
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185.00

these will be limited like the All-Stars but more pairs available. So the same places that carried the All-Stars will have these on May 31st. So consider thema limited general release.

Thought they would look a bit better than this. Might look nicer in person. Anyone play ball in the xx3? How do they compare to the BB II

Originally Posted by Wings90

So bland
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Agree with both of these statements. I like simple too but this is too bland for $185, a little more red or maybe some black somewhere in there could havemade this shoe awesome... Oh well, time to find some of the All-Stars on ebay, no nice colorways on the horizon for the XX3 anymore.

I plan on gettig two pair but I forgot Im getting two of the 6/17 pack. May is really when things pick up! Good luck to those wanting these.....especially if uplan on getting everything that drops within a week from each other

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

I plan on gettig two pair but I forgot Im getting two of the 6/17 pack. May is really when things pick up! Good luck to those wanting these.....especially if u plan on getting everything that drops within a week from each other
i have the same thing in mind but i think umma get two pair of the xx3 an one pair of the pack
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

not my pictures but here they are...

8e53573cec18cb85e8780f0eaaa76fec4cb4b3e.pjpg

cb7151eacde20fa1bbabf054ca2fc300a808a96.pjpg
848155eac6ef0aa819255b7262fd7ca03bfd8a6.pjpg
25525c8e87cb6e69034a70c97bd7e8a04a6ba51.pjpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
this is what everyone is hyped about? You gotta be kidding me

People will fall for anything nowadays
smh.gif

By the way, it looks like these will have the same stiching that the Titaniums had.

Back
Top Bottom