XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Just my two cents. This is a FOOT INC. only shoe. The only stores and I do mean the only stores that will get this shoe are Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay. Just about all of the Foot Locker's, Champs and Footaction's will have them. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it. I love this XX3. My favourite XX3 by far.

Cheers

doubt it. footlocker only has general release account. They didnt even get the opening day one pack.. If they get it that means everyone gets it.

I know that the FootAction in Dallas is the number 2 footaction in the US behind the one in NY...and the tx store gets EVERY single release...

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

indifferent.gif
dont message me son
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tornamac04

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

grey gooses
indifferent.gif
what the $%%+ are you talkin about?

hahahaha...LMAO....some guy that comes in my store calls them that...so when i think about them thats what pops in my head....lol...people are so sensitive in here...sorry...what shall we call them...stealths part deux!
There are a lot of kids on here that bleed for 7 days, get use to it.

PS: grey goose XXIII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Just my two cents. This is a FOOT INC. only shoe. The only stores and I do mean the only stores that will get this shoe are Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay. Just about all of the Foot Locker's, Champs and Footaction's will have them. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it. I love this XX3. My favourite XX3 by far.

Cheers

doubt it. footlocker only has general release account. They didnt even get the opening day one pack.. If they get it that means everyone gets it.
I wouldn't doubt what the senator says too much. he is the one who leaked the XX3 pic.
wink.gif

what up man?

-J-

I'm good partner. I'm in St Barthelemy for two weeks, then Miami and I'm back in town on May 19th. The knee is recovering well. How's the fam?Got the UNC and G'town XV's before I left town. I actually like them....Pick up anything good lately?

I'm good partner. I'm in St Barthelemy for two weeks, then Miami and I'm back in town on May 19th. The knee is recovering well. How's the fam? Got the UNC and G'town XV's before I left town. I actually like them....Pick up anything good lately?

Oh hey, yeah I'm good, too. I've been just hanging out in the states chillin' for a bit and then it's back to my European world. Wow, I love itin Paris--"The City of Love." So yeah, the fam says "hi"....we all miss you. Can't wait to get the May CD package, but my last pickupwas the Black Barons last Saturday. Glad to hear the good ol' knee's doing well. So stay in touch and email me anytime you want on NikeTalk. Just postwhatever you want for everyone to read. Take care, my man!

hmmm...
take a cat named "JordansRMyCrack" seriously or go about my day??
decisions, desicions...
how about I throw one of these at you
indifferent.gif
(my 4th ever BTW) and keepit movin.
good to hear senator. hit me up when you get back into L.A.
and it wouldn't be NT if threads occasionally didn't drift off into AIM sessions...

-J-

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I'm good partner. I'm in St Barthelemy for two weeks, then Miami and I'm back in town on May 19th. The knee is recovering well. How's the fam? Got the UNC and G'town XV's before I left town. I actually like them....Pick up anything good lately?

Oh hey, yeah I'm good, too. I've been just hanging out in the states chillin' for a bit and then it's back to my European world. Wow, I love it in Paris--"The City of Love." So yeah, the fam says "hi"....we all miss you. Can't wait to get the May CD package, but my last pickup was the Black Barons last Saturday. Glad to hear the good ol' knee's doing well. So stay in touch and email me anytime you want on NikeTalk. Just post whatever you want for everyone to read. Take care, my man!

laugh.gif
Dude actually took the time to write that out like he was talkinto him. I did laugh though, i aint gonna lie.

tornamac04:
IM GRABBIN THE GREY GOOSES THIS SATURDAY
tornamac04:
grey gooses
indifferent.gif
what the $%%+ are you talkin about?
tornamac04:
some guy that comes in my store calls them that...so when i think about them thats what pops in my head....lol...people are so sensitive in here...sorry...what shall we call them

How about... the gray/white/yellow Js? Or when this boneheaded idiot in your store refers to the 'grey gooses', is he talking about thewhite/red ones? If he is, see what I just called them? The white/red Js? And... see how you know which ones I'm talking about?

laugh.gif
@ 'grey gooses', like anyone knows what in the heck those aresupposed to be

"Those grey/white/yellow Js" = easy to know what I'm talking about

"Those white/red Js" = easy to know what I'm talking about

"Those grey gooses" = no one knows what the freaking heck I'm talking about, because I'm making crap up

Originally Posted by ijapino

Jordan Brand didn't have to slap a limited tag on these to sell...Behind the Black/Stealth's, these are easily the hottest colorway to drop in the XX3's.

I already know this is a sign of these to come from JB, but it's still driving the so called "loyalists" further away from the company.

So true!

What kind of stitching is on the sides? It's hard to tell....I thought it looked like the DNA pattern, but know I'm not sure.

So bland
eyes.gif

I can't believe these things are so hyped up - why didn't all you guys who want these get hyped up over the White/Red XVIII's ? It's the exactsame colorway.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

For my Cincinnati people... I work at a shoe store, but not in a mall. The only "urban account" chain store in the city... Its pretty easy guys. Ha.

Deveroes of course. PM me for exact store. My store has gotten all the XX3 thus far (our company didnt get the AS pair in mens though)

We will have the next color and I dont see why the White/Red pair is out of the question. It is on a release date sheet that we got in last week, along with the Oly VI.

Ahh... all you had to say was "urban" I don't know about everyone else but I understood.
wink.gif
I usually get fleeced there. You know its just like all shoe stores young fellasholdin the heat back for their boy tryna sell me some Tims or McDonalds AF1s.(all black).
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom