XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

man, all of this quickstrike and limited stuff sucks. i'm still not over being shut out of the titaniums.

^^^Me either...salty as hell
ohwell.gif

DEFINITE...I WILL MOVE THE EARTH FOR THESE...TITANIUMS HURT ME TOO...JB DID THAT FOR A REASON THO...EVERYONE WHO MISSED OUT ON THE TITANIUMS MADE SURE THATTHEY DIDNT MISS OUT ON THE ALLSTARS...AND THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON THE ALLSTARS MADE SURE THEY DIDNT MISS OUT ON THE STEALTHS...KINDA SMART IN A WEIRD WAY...NOWPEOPLE ARE GONNA COP THE GENERAL RELEASES BECAUSE THEY ARE IN FEAR THAT THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COME ACROSS THEM AGAIN (EXCEPT FOR EBAY)...I COPPED MY ALLSTARSAND PASSED ON THE STEALTHS (STILL REGRETTIN THAT)...AND NOW IM GRABBIN THE GREY GOOSES THIS SATURDAY TO COMPENSATE FOR THE MISSED STEALTHS.

BUT I GUESS WE ALL LEARNED OUR LESSON MESSIN WIT THESE "LIMITED" 23S....SLEEP AND WEEP....AND JB SCREWED US ON THE TITANIUMS...

*SIDENOTE* WHY DIDNT THEY JUST SELL THE TITANIUMS FOR $750+...DONT THESE COMPANIES KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE EBAY PRICE JACKIN RIGAMARO

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

grey gooses
indifferent.gif
what the $%%+ are you talkin about?

hahahaha...LMAO....some guy that comes in my store calls them that...so when i think about them thats what pops in my head....lol...people are so sensitivein here...sorry...what shall we call them...stealths part deux!

Hopefully these stick around for a while...there's no way I wanna spend all this money with all the heat coming out in May. I have bills to pay and schoolto attend.

tornmac04, why do you have a half naked male pic as your avatar on a 90% male used board? Come on guy. Quit it.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

man, all of this quickstrike and limited stuff sucks. i'm still not over being shut out of the titaniums.

^^^Me either...salty as hell
ohwell.gif

Me too. I'll hopefully grab these.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

tornmac04, why do you have a half naked male pic as your avatar on a 90% male used board? Come on guy. Quit it.

^^^very true...my bad bro...smh @ myself

im into these new pics, grey looks better, thought i remember early pics being all white upper and wasnt that into it..

I really hope they stay with the leather toe on these because these shoes are incredible.

i dont know who to believe....are they limited? or not limited? that is the question...everyone keeps on saying one or the other...who know for sure...withPROOF!

Just my two cents. This is a FOOT INC. only shoe. The only stores and I do mean the only stores that will get this shoe are Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs andEastbay. Just about all of the Foot Locker's, Champs and Footaction's will have them. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it. Ilove this XX3. My favourite XX3 by far.

Cheers

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Just my two cents. This is a FOOT INC. only shoe. The only stores and I do mean the only stores that will get this shoe are Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay. Just about all of the Foot Locker's, Champs and Footaction's will have them. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it. I love this XX3. My favourite XX3 by far.

Cheers

doubt it. footlocker only has general release account. They didnt even get the opening day one pack.. If they get it that means everyone gets it.

Actually just for this XX3, Nike is taking care of Foot Inc. and I can't say about the rest of all the JB shoes. Just this particular shoe. But I hear whatyou're saying. We shall soon see....

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Actually just for this XX3, Nike is taking care of Foot Inc. and I can't say about the rest of all the JB shoes. Just this particular shoe. But I hear what you're saying. We shall soon see....

I hope your right.

Back
Top Bottom