Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by edunpeal

for those who are interested these are still avialable at finishline online also use this code at check out SHOES20 to get 20% off on these (yes it works)
ohwell.gif
 saw this at the mall today and decided to pass cause it really doesn't make sense for me since i still have two ds cdp 12s and besides i used the money to cop the 2011 blackouts and used to the $30 off at FTL
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
 w/ shipping and tax amounts to about $104.58
ohwell.gif

for those who are interested these are still avialable at finishline online also use this code at check out SHOES20 to get 20% off on these (yes it works)
ohwell.gif
 saw this at the mall today and decided to pass cause it really doesn't make sense for me since i still have two ds cdp 12s and besides i used the money to cop the 2011 blackouts and used to the $30 off at FTL
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Color[/td][td]Size[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Qty.[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]
sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]
Mens Air Jordan 12 Retro Low
[/td][td]White/Black/Taxie [/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$114.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$114.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Leaves warehouse in 3-4 days

UPS Ground ships in 3-5 business days

The delivery time for your order is based on the time it takes to process and pick up your order in the warehouse (3-5 days) plus the UPS transit time (3-5 business days).
[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Color[/td][td]Size[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Qty.[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]
sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]
[/td][td]White/Black/Taxie [/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$114.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$114.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]

The delivery time for your order is based on the time it takes to process and pick up your order in the warehouse (3-5 days) plus the UPS transit time (3-5 business days).
[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:

NICE, thanks man for the promo code, snagged up a pair of 10.5 for $108 shipped, Texas loves their sales tax (8.25%) I have some retro XII mid taxis that I love, I don't mind the lows, if they are made anything like the originals and retro XII taxis, they will last a long time. 

NICE, thanks man for the promo code, snagged up a pair of 10.5 for $108 shipped, Texas loves their sales tax (8.25%) I have some retro XII mid taxis that I love, I don't mind the lows, if they are made anything like the originals and retro XII taxis, they will last a long time. 

ive neverbeen able to order from finishline, everytime i send payment and what not i get confirmation then they cancel my order days later saying they couldnt do something with my info. site is garbage and plus eastbay doesnt let me order from them anymore for their mistakes/UPS
30t6p3b.gif

ive neverbeen able to order from finishline, everytime i send payment and what not i get confirmation then they cancel my order days later saying they couldnt do something with my info. site is garbage and plus eastbay doesnt let me order from them anymore for their mistakes/UPS
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

That sucks, I've always used Paypal with Finishline, easier for me since I don't have to find my wallet.  Never had any problems, hope they don't change that with this. Shocked coupon worked with this, everytime I bring a coupon to physical store for a release they just laugh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

That sucks, I've always used Paypal with Finishline, easier for me since I don't have to find my wallet.  Never had any problems, hope they don't change that with this. Shocked coupon worked with this, everytime I bring a coupon to physical store for a release they just laugh

These are sittin here in the H they probably take a week or so since they limited.. People over here want bord..

These are sittin here in the H they probably take a week or so since they limited.. People over here want bord..

I just picked up my pair
pimp.gif
now if I could stop being so lazy and restore my old pair too
e8016e1255bee93b759f88a1ce2826a750d967c4_r.jpg

I just picked up my pair
pimp.gif
now if I could stop being so lazy and restore my old pair too
e8016e1255bee93b759f88a1ce2826a750d967c4_r.jpg

here are mines
pimp.gif

63526dd4170fd03568720fe90bb94f63b1e52556.jpg

9e716a4700006325ea7f682553d0e58ee5cff703.jpg

i still think is a good deal for 115 flat. its better than picking a pair of 1s.

here are mines
pimp.gif

63526dd4170fd03568720fe90bb94f63b1e52556.jpg

9e716a4700006325ea7f682553d0e58ee5cff703.jpg

i still think is a good deal for 115 flat. its better than picking a pair of 1s.

^homie throw them thangs away. I guess nobody really wanted these in my area because we still have many sizes left.i think everybody is worry about the blk/electric foams,griffeys and the Bordeaux vii's that are all about to drop.but congrats to everyone who copped.

^homie throw them thangs away. I guess nobody really wanted these in my area because we still have many sizes left.i think everybody is worry about the blk/electric foams,griffeys and the Bordeaux vii's that are all about to drop.but congrats to everyone who copped.

Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:
Goooooooood loooooookin out Edunpeal...the code worked for me too! 
The code might be case sensitive? maybe dude it didn't work for, didn't use caps?

Again thanks man...you saved me time and money...I can sit here and
smokin.gif
it up in peace

Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:
Goooooooood loooooookin out Edunpeal...the code worked for me too! 
The code might be case sensitive? maybe dude it didn't work for, didn't use caps?

Again thanks man...you saved me time and money...I can sit here and
smokin.gif
it up in peace

Back
Top Bottom