Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Well got a call from grandma she got my pair! I love her soo much she's always wakes up for me on Saturday for Jordan releases, $63 no tax FTW!

Well got a call from grandma she got my pair! I love her soo much she's always wakes up for me on Saturday for Jordan releases, $63 no tax FTW!

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

You got one cool Grandma 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

You got one cool Grandma 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ended up canceling my order on ndc. Because I had to pay shipping. I copped at Expressions Boston for retail. Its not a bad for 115 flat.

I ended up canceling my order on ndc. Because I had to pay shipping. I copped at Expressions Boston for retail. Its not a bad for 115 flat.

These are sold out basically everywhere online (every size)... all the big sites except Finishline (still "have" sizes 8-11, if you trust them).

Somewhat surprising to me.

These are sold out basically everywhere online (every size)... all the big sites except Finishline (still "have" sizes 8-11, if you trust them).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

low price, qs, "limited tag" = gone in a day

low price, qs, "limited tag" = gone in a day

just cancelled my taxi order from eastbay [got them with free shipping from ndc] .. so if anyone is still looking for a size 9 give eastbay a call

just cancelled my taxi order from eastbay [got them with free shipping from ndc] .. so if anyone is still looking for a size 9 give eastbay a call

for those who are interested these are still avialable at finishline online also use this code at check out SHOES20 to get 20% off on these (yes it works)
ohwell.gif
 saw this at the mall today and decided to pass cause it really doesn't make sense for me since i still have two ds cdp 12s and besides i used the money to cop the 2011 blackouts and used to the $30 off at FTL
tired.gif

for those who are interested these are still avialable at finishline online also use this code at check out SHOES20 to get 20% off on these (yes it works)
ohwell.gif
 saw this at the mall today and decided to pass cause it really doesn't make sense for me since i still have two ds cdp 12s and besides i used the money to cop the 2011 blackouts and used to the $30 off at FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Code doesn't work.

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
 w/ shipping and tax amounts to about $104.58
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom