Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

I could definitely use another pair of Taxi lows..these are my favorite shoes right now
pimp.gif
..comfortable and quality is great..

I could definitely use another pair of Taxi lows..these are my favorite shoes right now
pimp.gif
..comfortable and quality is great..

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

how's the quality on these people?

Awesome... (not OG quality but better than almost all recent releases IMO)

This. I wasnt expecting much but when I finally got my pair I was happy.

This. I wasnt expecting much but when I finally got my pair I was happy.

these actually have been awaited by alot of ppl and i like these but still love the high tops better
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

these actually have been awaited by alot of ppl and i like these but still love the high tops better

Definitely one of the releases that surprised me the most this year. Bought them thinking I'd get a bit of wear and mine are almost trashed! A really good summer shoe and the quality is on point. Anyone still needing a pair, I noticed Livestock still has a couple larger sizes.

Definitely one of the releases that surprised me the most this year. Bought them thinking I'd get a bit of wear and mine are almost trashed! A really good summer shoe and the quality is on point. Anyone still needing a pair, I noticed Livestock still has a couple larger sizes.

^ thats exactly what i said to myself before clicking this thread i have them on now beat and im happy about it

amazing if you ask me im mad i didnt keep a 2nd pair

^ thats exactly what i said to myself before clicking this thread i have them on now beat and im happy about it

amazing if you ask me im mad i didnt keep a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by chrischen

Dam 160 tho.

Originally Posted by chrischen

Dam 160 tho.

hope I'm not grave digging but are these still around anywhere? Looking for a 12- 12.5 Can't believe I slept on them
30t6p3b.gif

hope I'm not grave digging but are these still around anywhere? Looking for a 12- 12.5 Can't believe I slept on them
30t6p3b.gif

100% spot on.  Been kicking around the city for the latter half of the summer in these and they STILL look fresh.  Gotta love 12's man.  Only J that's even remotely on a Foam level of being a tank.

100% spot on.  Been kicking around the city for the latter half of the summer in these and they STILL look fresh.  Gotta love 12's man.  Only J that's even remotely on a Foam level of being a tank.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

So do u mean, that the midsoles are almost as stiffLike,on the og mids? How about the reptile patternedleather on the sides? The retros usually have a moreObvious print, being much thinner and softerWhile on the ogs they were quite thick andProvided additional stability.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

So do u mean, that the midsoles are almost as stiffLike,on the og mids? How about the reptile patternedleather on the sides? The retros usually have a moreObvious print, being much thinner and softerWhile on the ogs they were quite thick andProvided additional stability.

Back
Top Bottom