XBOX SCREWS ME AGAIN...SMH FOR THE 3RD TIME

trl.jpg

red light FTL!
this is my third xbox elite in 4 months.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i thought getting the more expensive xbox would do the trick and fix the red light problem.
i was fooled.
PS3, here i come!

send those ps3 gamertags. 2 more weeks til 2k10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dam..

but after the second one you should have thought, "hmmm... maybe this should be the last one?"

and usually people get the RROD cause they play it 10 hours a day

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on the elite? i was gonna cop one.......................................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
ps3 ftw

Im confused, is that a newer model? I thought the three rings error was eradicated? If not MS really needs to get their $!%# together.

I remember when GTAIV came out, I went home to start up the 360 and the RROD came on. I was heated. So pissed that all my friends were on live playing GTAIVthat I ended up buying the arcade 360 just so I can join em that night. After that fiasco I stopped buying 360 games and only purchased PS3 games.

923352654cc576a30370674ac744276084fb0ba.jpg

How do people keep having problems with 360s? I got mine when they had been out for only a few months, and other than a software update problem that'sfixed I haven't had an issue.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

word xbox sucks so bad, mine has 3 rings and i'm not even bothering to go through the trouble of getting it fixed

won't they do it for free?

That sucks... I just sent my first one in last week for the RROD. Hopefully I won't have to send it in again.... will be here tomorrow and i've beenneeding my 2k9 fix for a while.

Now 2k10 is about to come out
smh.gif

u should try the towel 360 trick. It helped many people an if that dont work consider buying a ps3.

Just send it in, Microsoft sent me a brand new one with four fans. Works well. Had my old one since RD.

Don't worry. I had to go through 8 x boxs before i finally got a working one that didnt give me problems...

Originally Posted by mholmes87

dam..

but after the second one you should have thought, "hmmm... maybe this should be the last one?"

and usually people get the RROD cause they play it 10 hours a day

well, i had the warranty at best buy.
the third one is actually a brand new one. best buy just gave me a brand new one instead of trying to fix it again
ps3 being copped for sure tomorrow.
pay day fridays FTW!
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

:shots fired: and this is why the PS3 is much better product :shots fired:

and why you you go through 3 xboxes to getit through in your mind that maybe the 360 isn't a quality product

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Don't worry. I had to go through 8 x boxs before i finally got a working one that didnt give me problems...

Word? I had to go through 0 PS3s before I finally got a working one that didn't give me problems.

Back
Top Bottom