XBOX SCREWS ME AGAIN...SMH FOR THE 3RD TIME

I just replaced my 06 xbox yesterday rrod like 3 months ago. I tried playing on my ps3 but I couldn't get used to all. The horrible mics and all the badconnections on COD4 and this comes from someone that said " I will never buy an xbox360" now I can't live wit out it

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Man if the 360 didn't have the whole RROD problem, it would be the best console out right now

So what you're saying is that 98% of the time, when your Xbox isn't out being repaired for RROD it's the best console out right now? I can livewith that.
t

Oh, you aint know?! That's why they DROPPED the price on that sum #%#%@ instead of fixing it. Makes sense if you ask me.

Basically, what you're paying for is to RENT the Xbox. You never really own 360s. Always rentals. The RROD = rental expiration. It's no sweat though.Just call Microsoft and they should renew your rent if you want.

got victamized by xbox once ~ 2 yrs ago but now with this new PS3 firmware !%%%*!% my !$$# up ... im back on the xbox wagon

Originally Posted by Crumbs

got victamized by xbox once ~ 2 yrs ago but now with this new PS3 firmware !%%%*!% my !$$# up ... im back on the xbox wagon
might be a bad firmware download ...u should try to re-download and reinstall

roll.gif
Xbox FTL
Xbox 360 > PS3

Out of the 4 years I've had mine its happened to me twice before. Its cool because shipping and repair is free so I have NO ISSUE because I have othergaming systems

YOUR WARRANTY IS STILL GOOD FOR A LIFETIME FOR 3 RINGS. ANYTHING ELSE LIKE DROPPING AND SPILLS IS YOUR #@!

360 owners are just like people that buy Jordans and complain 24/7 about quality and creasing..... and then at the end of the day, they still buy Jordans andcomplain 24/7 about quality and creasing... and at the end of the day they still ....

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Im sorry for you man. I dont understand how people are supporting a system with a 50% fail rate
just because it has its hardware malfunctions doesnt mean it isnt better

xbox=lebron james with one hand tied behind his back
ps3=nate robinson

even handicapped, the winner is clear

I've had the same Xbox since launch and haven't had a problem.. maybe you just play a lot more then I do

Originally Posted by JCH3

I am doing everything I can to avoid this - I never leave it on when not playing, I only play a couple hours a day to begin with, it's on a hard surface standing vertically, and giving it plenty of room to breathe.
pimp.gif
same here

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

TheWindScar31 wrote:

Nike Star Jay wrote:

word xbox sucks so bad, mine has 3 rings and i'm not even bothering to go through the trouble of getting it fixed

won't they do it for free?

yeah, but only if your warranty is still in effect

mine decided to break AFTER the warranty was over FTL
warranty on RROD is 3 yrs

blah!

3yrs from when??

when u first get them ??? cuz i just got my first RROD on monday but have had my 360 for bout 2 years now
3 yrs from the purchase date. so unless you bought it second hand, you should be covered

blah!

Back
Top Bottom